This should be fun

Options
Just discovered this site today and it seems very interesting. I actually started my weightloss journey on 11/1/11 and i've lost 20.6 lbs since then. I've upped my activity levels and lowered my portion sizes, but I eat pretty much what I want so I never feel like i'm hungry or on a diet. However, I've never actually paid any attention to how many calories I was eating/burning. Now i'm trying to figure out how I'm supposed to eat 1102 more calories before the end of the day...
Anyway, still have abou 40lbs to lose and could use all the motivation/help I can get. And I'm more than happy to return the favor :smile: .

Replies

• joannemayhead
    Options
    Wow Sammi - great results so far! Good luck for the rest of your journey...
    Joanne
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Wow! You've done great so far! Good for you!

I'm loving this site. Been busy on it this week! I only used the phone app up til now. Lots of helpful and motivating people out there!

We have about the same to lose in total! I'm dropping quickly right now, with the help of my doctor, but I'll need lots of support when this ends!

Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • jezlightyear
    jezlightyear Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Just discovered this site today and it seems very interesting. I actually started my weightloss journey on 11/1/11 and i've lost 20.6 lbs since then. I've upped my activity levels and lowered my portion sizes, but I eat pretty much what I want so I never feel like i'm hungry or on a diet. However, I've never actually paid any attention to how many calories I was eating/burning. Now i'm trying to figure out how I'm supposed to eat 1102 more calories before the end of the day...
    Anyway, still have abou 40lbs to lose and could use all the motivation/help I can get. And I'm more than happy to return the favor :smile: .

brilliant! you've definitely come to the right place.
    i'll add you if that's okay, the motivational comments shall follow :D wahoooooo
  • twocanjan
    twocanjan Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Your doing great. You will love this site. If you need a push you can friend me.