ive lost weight, gotten more tone.. BUT..

Options
my stomach is super bloated? ive been doing lots of ab stuff lately. this is normal? i've lost 7lb is three weeks. BUT, my tummy looks about the same. super bloated though, just more tone to it. anyone else have this happen? what do i do? just drink more water? or does it go away one its own? i drink 8-10 glasses of water a day.

Replies

• brighteyesxluv
    brighteyesxluv Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    cmon people i know your there :/
  • AbiNichole
    AbiNichole Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You're probably building muscle under your fat so your stomach will either look the same or even bigger :noway:

The only way to lose that belly fat is to decrease your body fat overall. Where you lose weight fastest is all up to genetics.

If your goal is to lose inches in your stomach, perhaps you should measure yourself weekly and focus on the inches lost instead of weight lost. Just a thought. :flowerforyou:
  • wassalla
    wassalla Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    hi brighteyes, firstly well done for doing spectacularly well on the weight loss. only thing i can think of is breaded produce....or anything with refined flour in....if your eating that it will bloat you?
  • xoSundaydrive
    Options
    Bloating can come from too much sodium too. This is my problem. I always feel and look bloated. Well the last week anyway.
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    well i've read that women lose weight in the tummy the very last so if your body's still working on other areas... the tummy'll be burned away eventually! Plus most women naturally have a bit of a curve to their abdomens so I wouldn't worry too much
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    A bloated belly can be a sign of a food allergy. For instance, I bloat up like a hot air balloon if I eat yeast. I bloat up some with most carbs. As long as it's not due to illness, it's possible to flush it out with extra water. I also retain water if I don't sleep well.

Take a look at your foods, there might be something you're sensitive to, causing the bloat. Eliminate one thing for two days, no change, avoid something else. It may take a while to find it, but it's worth the effort if you can find the culprit!