LOL Subway commercial!!

Options
I know Subway isn't the healthiest of foods, but I LOVE their new commercial. For those who havent seen it, it shows a guy in a hammock stuffing his face with a burger, and then falling through the hammock. I think of this commercial everytime I feel like cheating on my diet!!! Believe it or not, it helps.

Replies

• naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I know Subway isn't the healthiest of foods, but I LOVE their new commercial. For those who havent seen it, it shows a guy in a hammock stuffing his face with a burger, and then falling through the hammock. I think of this commercial everytime I feel like cheating on my diet!!! Believe it or not, it helps.

I love those too. I like the one where the woman's bathing suit top snaps off...the look on the kid's face is priceless.
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    Subway is actually very healthy! It's way healthier than all the other fast food places. The commercial is so funny, though. lol!:wink:
  • nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    OMG...I SAW IT...ITS HYSTERICAL!!!!!

Good to have a nice laugh once in while...so rare these days!:grumble:
  • vanessadawn
    vanessadawn Posts: 249
    Options
    Subway can be totally healthy! High fibre bread, with loads of veggies, mmm love it!
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    it is funny

The only reason the sodium is high is because of the cold cuts. You know how much sodium is in just two pieces alone?

It's unreal but other then that its better then burger king
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    Speaking of funny, have you seen the El Pollo loco commercial calling out the KFC grilled chicken recipe! Very informative! and funny! Beef fat chicken?

http://www.walletpop.com/blog/2009/06/17/colonels-secret-ingredient-for-kfc-grilled-chicken-beef/