Always something

Options
Tonight we are having "girls" night...and I made a cake for our friends b-day on Sunday.....it seems that at least one day out of the week my "lifestyle" change hits a bomb....I tease and say it is all sabotage LOL...anyway.....I know I can do well...or we will see. I know I am up on deck to run tomorrow am at 7...with my friend....so maybe that will get me home early and less food/wine intake????
:grumble:

anyway to all a great weekend...

dd

Replies

• zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Tonight we are having "girls" night...and I made a cake for our friends b-day on Sunday.....it seems that at least one day out of the week my "lifestyle" change hits a bomb....I tease and say it is all sabotage LOL...anyway.....I know I can do well...or we will see. I know I am up on deck to run tomorrow am at 7...with my friend....so maybe that will get me home early and less food/wine intake????
    :grumble:

anyway to all a great weekend...

dd
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    i am a cake a holic!! its very hard for me to resist it. Soo i decided that I can do one peice a week (instead of one peice a day like i used to) so at least i still get some cake. As hard as it may seem, One flub per week is way better than not trying at all!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    don't worry zen, I have faith that you will do what you have to. Don't worry about one night, if it happens it happens.
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Banks I laugh..."what I have to".....well I know with my school load ahead of me I HAVE to have a glass of wine...teehee :happy:

dd
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Banks I laugh..."what I have to".....well I know with my school load ahead of me I HAVE to have a glass of wine...teehee :happy:

dd

I never doubted you for a second. :tongue:
  • mikeleroux1970
    mikeleroux1970 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    you'll never go the rest of your life without having a piece of cake, nobody can do that. Accept that cake is part of your life and its OK from time to time. Remember to resist temptation when you can.
    Keep it up!