weird foods you eat.

Options

Replies

• Stacyanne324
    Stacyanne324 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    What is Terrys Chocolate Orange? Is it a type of candy?
  • Stacyanne324
    Options
    barbecue sauce on broccoli... my fave! oh and i take a banana and cut a scoop out (like they use to do to subway sandwiches, so it makes a little boat) and put raspberry jelly in it... freakin delish

1) I feel a bit better about my mayo on broccoli now... ;)
    2) Subway no longer scoops? Apparantly it's been a long time since I have been there!
  • paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    Mine: I'll make a spinach and mushroom omelette, and once it's done, I top it with cinnamon and sugar-free maple syrup. OMG, It's sooooo goood!
  • Stacyanne324
    Options
    Cheese and onion crisp sandwiches! Well I haven't had one since before my weight loss started back in August. Oh how I miss it!

I always loved cheese and cheese curl or cheeto sandwiches... yum!!
  • jenny031477
    jenny031477 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    ~ Cream cheese on saltines
    ~ i pour orange juice in my frosted flakes instead of milk
    ~ doritos on a ham or turkey and cheese sandwhich
    ~ potato chips on a peanut butter and jelly sandwich

I'm sure there's more but that's all I can think of for now.
  • TurtleTape
    TurtleTape Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Have to say that salt on watermelon is southern, not weird ;)

When I was little I used to cut up hot dogs and dip them in honey. I don't think I have any weird eating habits now.
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    Chunky peanut butter on a hamburger, instead of mayo, ketchup and mustard. A coworked turned me onto it and its fantastic. It is also more fantastic on veggie burgers.
  • Stacyanne324
    Options
    The weirdest thing to me on any of these lists is hands down peanut butter. Yuck!
  • misslolachobble
    Options
    I love shredded raw white cabbage with mint sauce ,never had it for a while but reckon I will be having some tomorrow :)
  • mandos78
    mandos78 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    What is Terrys Chocolate Orange? Is it a type of candy?
    Picture a peeled orange in ur hand! Now imagine each one of those segments is made of orange flavoured chocolate. mmm now i want one. yum yum
  • elizabethmendes
    Options
    Lol I don't really eat weird things but I eat beets and then I have weird combinations like talapia fish and oatmeal :p
  • TurnLeftNow
    Options
    I am really not sure if it's weird but I really like dipping crunchy things into my yogurt; popcorn, pretzels, peanuts, rice cakes, crackers, graham crackers... anything really.
  • jazziesaj11
    jazziesaj11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Omg I'm so glad I'm not the only one who loves chips on sandwiches! I haven't eaten them since a kid but, omg, they used to be a staple. xD lol. Probably a reason why I'm here now. :P The strangest one, which my mom would always fake gag at, is a peanut butter and grape jelly sandwich on white bread with crunchy... Cheetos inside! XD Sounds weird but mmmmm... also a ham and cheese with Lays BBQ or sour cream and onion chips. :love: Hmmm, another weird sandwich that my dad got me hooked on is a bologna and American cheese sandwich with ketchup, don't know if anyone else has heard of that but most my friends think it's gross. XD

What else... Ah! I also liked to dip my scrambled eggs in pure maple syrup, the bacon too... yum! XD :blushing:
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with cheddar cheese on them and peanut butter quesadillas. And ketchup on my tacos. I think that's it. I have a fascination with roasted pine-nut hummus that won't go away. And I have dipped fries into vanilla ice cream. It's good. But I prefer ketchup. :)

OMGosh, I thought I was the only person in this world that eats pb&j sandwich with cheddar cheese.
  • peachNpunkin
    Options
    I love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with cheddar cheese.
    Grilled rattlesnake
    grilled allgator
    I also like to put peanut butter in vanilla icecream
    salt on watermelon
    I know this is gross but I like picked pigs feet. They are so good.
    pickled beets
    spicy pickles
    I like to eat habeneros too.
    I like salad dressing on my baked potato

I eat alot of wierd things. I guess.
  • peachNpunkin
    Options
    Have to say that salt on watermelon is southern, not weird ;)

When I was little I used to cut up hot dogs and dip them in honey. I don't think I have any weird eating habits now.

Yeah that is southern, but people who arent from the south think its weird. I'm from Texas, we grew up on salty watermelon, and strawberries.
  • hsmithway
    Options
    I used to eat cucumber sandwiches as a kid - whole wheat bread, buttered, with salted cucumber slices in the middle. But my tastes are generally pretty simple, and I don't mix things in odd combinations very often.

Weird is in the eye of the beholder. My in-laws think I'm weird because I like eating vegetables that taste like vegetables, and I think they're weird because the never serve a vegetable that isn't part of some sauced up disgustingly unhealthy casserole or something where you can barely find, much less taste, the vegetables.
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I used to eat potato chips and mayo
  • Alexandria1213
    Alexandria1213 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE Nacho Cheese Doritos with Hershey Chocolate. YUMMM
  • ELIZACAY236
    ELIZACAY236 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I love salt on my watermelon too! Yummy!!