Hello Everyone

Options
My best friend showed me this site today and I am very glad she did.
I have been struggling with my weight for most of my life and there is a history of diabetes in my family so I am frightened that if I don't correct this problem now I will go down the same path that many of my family members have gone down. Hoping that this site is the tool I was looking for to help me on this journey.

Replies

• TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It's a great site and it will help. :flowerforyou:
  • crystalbennett5
    crystalbennett5 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome...I have been here two weeks and have lost 5 lbs. I having nothing but good things to say about this site. It really helps you keep track of the calories you take in. I log my meals before I eat them so I can make the necessary adjustments to keep within my daily calorie limits. There's tons of support here too so I am sure you'll do great. Good luck!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the best website ever. You will love it here, I do. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • AmyChris
    AmyChris Posts: 2
    Options
    Thank you all so much!! I feel really great about it already! You guys are inspiring.
    Just did a 50 minute run on treadmill :)

A song that I find really helps to get motivated is Change by Taylor Swift. I encourage everyone to check it out for a potential song for workout music.

Best of luck to you all as well !!