Exercise after 30ds?

Options
I was just curious what everyone has done after they have completed the 30ds as far as exercise goes? Did you start the 30ds over again, do different Jillian Michaels workouts, do something completely different, etc.? Any feedback would be awesome, thanks! : )

Replies

• 2hungariangirls
    Options
    Bump because I'm starting 30 ds tomorrow.
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    you could try ripped in 30. i heard ripped in 30 is a more challenging version of the 30 day shred. so it might be a good idea. i am thinking Turbo Jam after i finish ripped in 30.
  • _xoxok
    _xoxok Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I re-started the Shred after I completed it. & I'm adding 6 Week 6 Pack and Killer Buns & Thighs. The Shred is my main workout, and I'm alternating the others : )
  • birdieintx
    Options
    I have six days left of 30DS and am debating what I'll do after. I think I'm going to do a round of Insanity or get ripped in 30 or Six Week Six Pack .
  • jjblogs
    jjblogs Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Well, before the Shred, I went to the gym 3-4 days a week. After I finish the 30 days, I'm going back to the gym 3 days a week and am going to fill in the days in between with Ripped in 30 and Six Week Six Pack. I'm also going to go for heavier lifting during my gym visits. From what I've read, that seem to be the way to go.
  • jeangirl928
    jeangirl928 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I just started Ripped in 30. I have only done it one day but I like it so far. I can't imagine doing the 30Ds over again. I need a break from the same workout over and over and over! Ripped in 30 has 4 levels instead of 3 so hopefully I will get slightly less bored with it.
  • ShannonMK9
    ShannonMK9 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    If you love it keep doing it, if you want variety change up your workout with something else - all depends on personal preferance - think fitness for life, what do you enjoy doing?