NSV of the day led to near embarrassment of the day...

Options
So, I work in a lab on the Texas A&M campus. Everyone knows parking on any college campus can be more confusing than the class you're trying to get to. No exception here.

Because of this, the lot I have to park in is about an 8 minute brisk walk (yay) to the building I work in. No biggie.

On MWF, though, I get out of work at noon and have to be in a class by 12:40 waaaay on the other side of campus (it takes 30 minutes to walk corner-to-corner....A&M is one of the largest campuses in the nation).

I was late a few minutes leaving work so I was running to my car, all while wearing my size 14 jeans. My hands were full carrying some stuff and before I knew it, JUST as I was nearing my car (about 20 feet away), I felt my jeans fall below my hips.

I got to my car and threw the stuff I was carrying on top of the trunk and pulled my pants up real quick. THANKFULLY no one was in sight. They would have had a free show.

At first I thought maybe the zipper and button came undone somehow (call me a realist, haha), but when I pulled them up, NOPE, zipped and buttoned!

MY PANTS ARE FALLING OFF! So exciting :)

The end.

Replies

• pudgypie
    pudgypie Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Haha, love it.....one to be proud of methinks.....big smile!

Glad it didnt end up around your ankles.....time to retire them! :happy:
  • tom_servo
    tom_servo Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Haha! That is hilarious and awesome! I'm glad no one saw your skivvies. Keep up the great work, girl.
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Note to self...make sure to wear a belt with those jean s or at least cute undies! Congrats! That's an awesome NSV!
  • alblackburn
    alblackburn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love it!
  • yankeedownsouth
    yankeedownsouth Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    This is great! (Who thought I'd ever say that to someone who lost their pants in public! :) )
  • BradyMommy
    BradyMommy Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Time to go shopping!! WTG!!
  • amdahwd
    amdahwd Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I'm sure that was an awesome feeling when you realized what had happened -- congratulations!
  • EPICUREASIAN
    EPICUREASIAN Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    It's great to have a victory you can also laugh about! Makes the winning even sweeter...
  • extremewinner
    extremewinner Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    haha this made me smile. awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!