Insanity People!!!

Options
I just started Insanity (week 1 Day 3) and was wondering if theres anyone else doing it...I could use the extra support. Every muscle in my body hurts but I hope that it will pay off

Replies

• PinkAndSparkle
    Options
    I've found that as time goes on, I'm not really sore. I'm definitely tired, but the big stretches before and after really help!
  • tbloor
    tbloor Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm in the middle of week 3! Legs are still a little sore (I also stand on my feet for much of the day at work so leg pain is nothing new to me!). But it does get easier, and I can see the changes in my body, which makes me feel great! Add me as a friend if you like!
  • M_Tyler05
    M_Tyler05 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have all the Insanity discs and I love them, they are tough at first but as you go on they get easier! Keep it up, I had awesome results when I did it before - I actually need to get back into it again, since summer is just around the corner! :)
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Insanity Grad Class of 2011! I've actually done it twice. Stick with it, girl! I love it! Next goal is to tackle the Asylum!! :)
  • Rachel122810
    Rachel122810 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Insanity Grad Class of 2011! I've actually done it twice. Stick with it, girl! I love it! Next goal is to tackle the Asylum!! :)

What is Asylum??
  • daterminedfatburnerX
    Options
    im on week 8 day 3 i cant believe its almost over ive gotten great results going to do it a 2nd time
  • Rachel122810
    Options
    I figure everyone is different but how early did you guys start seeing results more or less??
  • tam120
    tam120 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Week 6, day 4 tomorrow. Awesome workout.
  • mzenzer
    mzenzer Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I've done P90X 3 times and I absolutely love it, but that being said it took Insanity to really get me in the best shape I've ever been and leaner then I've been in 12 years. It's an awesome program and I'm doing an Insanity/Asylum hybrid after P90X2 which I'm doing now. I started seeing real results after the first 30 days. I lost 12 pounds and two inches on my waist (down to 32). Can't wait to do it again.
  • Rachel122810
    Options
    Week 6, day 4 tomorrow. Awesome workout.

I love your profile picture!!
  • blueplate24
    Options
    Keep going!! :smile:
  • swall0810
    swall0810 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You know I am ;) enjoy the recovery day!!
  • cansmith80
    Options
    I just started Insanity (week 1 Day 3) and was wondering if theres anyone else doing it...I could use the extra support. Every muscle in my body hurts but I hope that it will pay off

Yay! Finally someone on the same day! Today is week 1 day 3 for me. I'm sending you a friend request :smile:
  • trixirn
    trixirn Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Asylum is the sequel to Insanity, like P90X2 is the sequel to P90X
  • jasonsurmillon
    jasonsurmillon Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    feel free to add! I'm currently on week 3 and I'm loving it! can't to do Asylum
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Add me! I just finished Day 11 today! (Nearing the end of my second weeks!)
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    The soreness went away for me towards the end of the first week, but it was BAD... I couldn't even use my calves anymore lol
  • PinkAndSparkle
    Options
    The other thing I noticed: I had been wearing my running shoes the first couple days (like real running shoes...super light), and my feet were killing me. I switched to my cross trainers and my legs and feet thanked me!
  • Rachel122810
    Options
    The other thing I noticed: I had been wearing my running shoes the first couple days (like real running shoes...super light), and my feet were killing me. I switched to my cross trainers and my legs and feet thanked me!

thats good to know!!
  • Rachel122810
    Options
    I so dont want to do my workout today even though it is a recovery day :(