yay! first day of training!

Options
amylynne26
amylynne26 Posts: 195 Member
so me and Mommared53 are training for a 5K a the end of August... we started the couch to 5K training today and we actually finished the first workout without throwing up! So proud of us.... :smile:

Replies

• StaciGirten
    StaciGirten Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!!
  • jenaranda
    jenaranda Posts: 32
    Options
    That's awesome :bigsmile:
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You must feel wonderful. Good luck on training for the 5K. I am also training for one that is July 5th. I only need to work up another 1/2 mile and I will be ready. (I can run 2.5 without stopping). The only advice I have is be proud of what you accomplish each day in your training!!!
  • junkgypsy
    junkgypsy Posts: 217
    Options
    A friend of mine and I are both training to run in a 5k in August! It's tough, isn't it? But the end result is going to be awesome! Be sure and let us know how your progress goes.
  • Simplicity
    Simplicity Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    i did the first day yesterday so im right with ya. gonna have another go tonight, seems to make me relax so i can sleep better then i can have the weekend off too lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!