Looking for my twin(s)!

Options
I am looking for anyone who shares my same stats or anything close. I would like to friend some people who have similar goals to mine. Let's support one another!! :-)

ht: 5' 0"
SW: 151
CW: 143
GW: 130

All the BEST to everyone!!

Replies

• JAM7791
    JAM7791 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Me! Me! I'm 5'1" and was 166... Now 158... Goal weight is 130:)
  • mehapp
    mehapp Posts: 132
    Options
    HI! I'm:

5 ft 0
    157 Lbs
    Goal: 125 - 130
  • TealStar13
    Options
    Hey!
    Sounds like we are trying to do the same thing. :)

This is me:

ht: 5' 0"
    SW: 164
    CW: 158
    GW: 125
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm
    5'1
    SW: 120lbs
    GW: between 105-110lbs, but mostly I want to be fit & healthy! :)
  • jamielynn1981
    jamielynn1981 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hi!

30 yrs old
    4'11"
    SW-165
    CW-120
    GW-115, or body fat less than 20%
  • MathDiva619
    Options
    Yayy!! I am so excited to find you all! My opinion is that people who are in the 5 ft range share something special ;) I definitely need motivation but am certainly willing to encourage and help motivate others.

I love to eat and that is one of my problems. I also run out of ideas of what to eat so if you are willing please leave your diaries open that would be wonderful. I get bored of eating the same thing all the time.

My second problem is that I want to workout but I battle with the thoughts in my head. The thoughts that tell me; "it's too cold, you're too tired, just shower and get to bed early." I really need to pump myself up to workout because I own way too much equipment to not workout. I don't want my money going to waste.

I really am SUPER excited now...
  • TealStar13
    Options
    Bleh! I know the feeling. I workout after work and sometimes my day at work is pretty tiresome, mentally at least. My head hurts and I just want to go home and relax BUT instead I took my sister for a run/walk. Hit two birds with one stone, got to workout and hang with my sister. :)
  • 2012gigi
    Options
    Hi! I am 5'0" and my start weight was 150 lb.....I am now down to 143 lb, but my ultimate goal is 110...I take each weekly pound loss with pride!!!
  • jamielynn1981
    jamielynn1981 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I have found that strength training(with HEAVY weights) has helped me the most. So my weekly plan looks something like this:

Mon: strength (I use ChaLEAN Extreme or P90X)
    Tue: cardio (usually Turbofire)
    Wed: strength
    Thur: cardio or rest
    Fri: strength
    Sat: cardio
    Sun: rest

Most week days (except for this week-I have been sick w/ a cold) I get up at 5 am to get my workouts in. This is my devoted time to myself with no distractions.

Good luck! My diary is open btw :)
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I am 47 yrs old, 5' 2" and currently weigh 144.

My GW is 129...

Good luck to you!! :smile: