ummm......hi.

Options
so, I'm new to this stuff, and i'm really trying to turn my whole life around.Within the last year, I've gotten out of an abusive relationship, and therefore become a single parent, and I've also started college recently. Now my biggest goal to work on is my size. A little support would be awesome, so show some love guys!

Replies

• rr_collins
    Options
    you go girl!! Keep on rocking with your bad self ;o)
    Much love!
    Reg
  • Skagirl
    Skagirl Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    congrats on the changes you've made so far! You have already proven your strength, and you can do this too. :flowerforyou:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Hey there !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good for you on gettin' that fool gone, gettin' back to school, being a great role model for your baby and gettin' your body healthy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope to see you around often.

:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the best website ever. You will love it here, I do. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • dunhammj
    dunhammj Posts: 16
    Options
    good luck. rock on!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    You're young & your skin is flawless, don't know how much love I can show here. :laugh:

j/k - & congrats for turning your life around! Good luck! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck!

This site should help a lot! :wink:

:flowerforyou:
    -Tam
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Lots of company here it seems :)
  • jenaranda
    jenaranda Posts: 32
    Options
    :bigsmile: You can do it girlie
  • babydraco269
    Options
    YAY! Thanks everyone! I think I'm going to like it here!
  • startingnew09
    Options
    You are worth it! Remember that. You have made a great start! Don't give up! When you get down and don't feel like doing it anymore, just come to us, that's what were here for. I'm new here too and I'm loving it! Good luck!
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    checking ticker. don't understand this thing...