So not fair!!

Options
On this site.. I just saw an ad for Large 3 topping pizza from Papa Johns for 10.99. That's just cruel if you ask me. :grumble: :angry:

Replies

• TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    On this site.. I just saw an ad for Large 3 topping pizza from Papa Johns for 10.99. That's just cruel if you ask me. :grumble: :angry:

LOL. I guess I'm not tempted by such (I'm a vegetarian and I don't like cheese)...but if an add came up that showed wine or really good beer...then I might just want to go have one.
  • Skagirl
    Skagirl Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Gaah! That would have gotten me today too. Stay strong! :drinker:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    that was the add when I clicked on your thread!!!

Just look at it this way...in the "real world" we are going to be hit with temptation all day long :happy:
  • FluffnStuff
    FluffnStuff Posts: 387
    Options
    Breathe... it's just pizza (which I love).
    There are tons of healthier pizza recipes on here (and other sites) and many pizza places offer healthier options.
    It's not all about denying yourself.... it's learning how to tweak things to work for you and your new lifestyle.
    :flowerforyou:
  • nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    My gym is next to an Italian Restaurant/Pizza....as soon as I open the car door to go into the gym, I can smell the pizza...UGH....THEN....when I open the door to leave the gym, I CAN SMELL THE PIZZA.

Talk about Cruel!!!!:noway:
  • 135gratitude
    135gratitude Posts: 364
    Options
    The gal who manages the reception desk at my gym quite frequently has fresh french fries (like 70% of the time) from the stand downstairs - now we're talking cruel - and ironic if you ask me!
    :tongue: :grumble:
  • 135gratitude
    Options
    My gym is next to an Italian Restaurant/Pizza....as soon as I open the car door to go into the gym, I can smell the pizza...UGH....THEN....when I open the door to leave the gym, I CAN SMELL THE PIZZA.

Talk about Cruel!!!!:noway:

That's hard! When I was in University, my gym was sandwiched between a Subway and a Dominoes pizza - I never had the Dominoes, but I did have the Subway - most evenings I worked out actually! I guess it's better than a lot of the junk I could have eaten at University!
    :smile:
  • nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Ohhh..I forgot to mention there is a Subway, Chinese Restaurant and a Bar in the same plaza as my gym too......HOLY COW!! Talk about will power.

I just drive with my eyes closed and hold my breath :tongue:
  • 135gratitude
    Options
    Ohhh..I forgot to mention there is a Subway, Chinese Restaurant and a Bar in the same plaza as my gym too......HOLY COW!! Talk about will power.

I just drive with my eyes closed and hold my breath :tongue:

Hahahahaha!
    :laugh: