Keurig French Vanilla Iced Coffee

ericcumbee
ericcumbee Posts: 117 Member
1 Donut House X-bold K-cup brewed on the largest setting, chilled.
1 cup fat free milk
1-2 teaspoons sugar free french vanilla syrup (to taste)
1/4 pack of truvia

mix it up and enjoy

92 calories, 14 carbs, 8 protien

Replies

• deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Thanks for sharing - I actually just bought an 80 pack of the pumpkin spice Keurig coffee and do nearly the same thing - a little milk, a little stevia and lots of ice - yum!
  • jennysmission
    jennysmission Posts: 391 Member
    1 cup fat free milk
    1/4 pack of truvia

mix it up and enjoy

do you recommend a Keurig? I've been wanting one so bad but wasnt sure if its worth the price!!
  • mmm sounds good! and donut house is my favorite kuerig coffee!!
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    1 cup fat free milk
    1/4 pack of truvia

mix it up and enjoy

do you recommend a Keurig? I've been wanting one so bad but wasnt sure if its worth the price!!

We have had ours for 3 years now and use it every single day.... Love Love Love the Keurig!!! I drink bold coffee's and my wife likes the lightly roasted so we can each have what we like a cup at a time without wasting pots of coffee....
  • ericcumbee
    ericcumbee Posts: 117 Member

if you only want one cup which is how we drink coffee it is great. not to mention all the different types of coffee, tea, hot chocolate they have for keurig. the Hot Apple Cider is like drinking pure silk if your nursing a cold or sore throat.
  • lauristewart
    lauristewart Posts: 379 Member
    I got one at Christmas and LOVE it!! I am the only coffee drinker in my house, so I can make only 1 cup if I want or more than that if I want...I can mix flavors of coffee.....It is awesome and so worth the price! And FAST too!!
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member

I just got my Keurig for Christmas and I love it - it's more expensive per cup than what I WAS drinking at home, but it fills my craving for the flavored coffees from shops for a much lower cost - so I'm thinking it is going to even out.
  • IrishHarpy1
    IrishHarpy1 Posts: 399 Member
    My Keurig was the best investment EVER! My husband doesn't drink coffee, and I can't drink a whole pot at one sitting, so one cup at a time is perfect.

You can sometimes find great deals on the K-cups at wholesale places (Sam's, Costco, BJ's, etc.), but I also like using the refillable pods. That way I can take advantage of the Dunkin' Donuts whole bean coffee sales -- and it works out to pennies a cup! ! :happy:
  • jennysmission
    jennysmission Posts: 391 Member
    Thanks soooo much!! I'm the only coffee drinker in my house also!! I think I'm going to splurge and get it!!
  • Where did you get the pumpkin spice? Its my fav ive been looking for it and they keep saying they are sold out?
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    I ***love*** my Keurig.

I like deep dark, slightly bitter coffee.

My husband prefers his coffee medium, as does my bestie.

Husband's friends prefer light blends.
  • KJDOLIN I know on Keurig's website they only sell the Pumpkin Spice during the fall. It is seasonal--and MY FAVORITE! You might be able to find it on AMazon or at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. I love my Keurig...I only drink 1 cup a day, so it's perfect. The Hot Apple Cider is amazing when you are sick! So is the Peppermint Tea:)
  • jesshasredhair
    jesshasredhair Posts: 46 Member
    I'm OBSESSED with my Keurig. Donut Shop coffee is the best as far as straight-up coffee goes. I can't get enough!

I use Almond Milk and Splenda -- a hardly any calorie treat.