I'm a newbie

Options
Hello Pals,

Greetings on this hump day! I'm new to My Fitness Pal. This year is all about a new me with focus on none other than ... ME! Trying to loose 30-50lbs. Wish me luck, I'm gonna need it. Looking for motivational folks to help me get through this. I look forward to intereacting with everyone and making buddies.

Replies

• ctsmith
    ctsmith Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Good luck I am sure you can do it - add me if you want to!
  • lwoods34
    lwoods34 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    My name is Lisa and I have been on MFP since November but didnt religiously start logging my food until December. There are lots of people on this site that can offer you support and motivation. feel free to read my profile and if you like what you read feel free to add me.

Good luck with your journey.
  • msdizliz
    msdizliz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good luck, you can do it and with MFP it will be so much easier. If you like you can add me!
  • meekashay
    Options
    Welcome you can do it!!!!
  • Lavizzo
    Lavizzo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! Add me if you want.. I need encouragement too.. :happy:
  • sv1983
    sv1983 Posts: 23
    Options
    Hello I am a newbie as well.. could really use some encouragement here! Good luck
  • MissVCI
    MissVCI Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP, and already find the people on her amazingly supporting. It's refreshing that complete strangers are there for you encouraging you and giving you advice and guidance!!

Good Luck on your weight loss journey. And here's to starting 2012 with a new healthier outlook on life and making positive and hopefully permanent changes.

Feel free to add me as a friend:happy: