Options
:happy: Just started this a couple of days ago, I hope this will help me with my weight loss goals.
I am a 43 yr old mom of two, boys, i hate to exercise, but starting to figure out that i need
to have fun and to be healthier and have a balanced diet, so i need lots of encouragement and
good recipes and easy exercises i can do with out going to a gym. so i am excited,
want to get to know some of you and help each other on our journey to a new life

Replies

• JuJu2976
    Options
    I just started too, Maybe we should be friends and do this together:)
  • formeandmyhusband
    Options
    I just joined today....feel the same way as you...so add me and we'll chat, I understand the more support, friends,positive encouragement is a stronger chance to succeed...so giver'
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    all right i have been a member for a couple of months but still struggle with ups and downs have lots of tips for exercising at home and getting the family involved. Anyway Welcome and i will send you a friend request!
  • dmouse0225
    Options
    Welcome to this site!!!

I am not a cook, so I can't offer any recipes, BUT I lost 90 lbs before I even set foot in a gym! So it certainly can be done!

When I first started out, I used the Wii fit for exercise. There are some on there that can be a good workout! Also, getting outside and walking is GREAT (When the weather is good). There are LOTs of good DVDs out there too. Pilates are great (I recommend the "For Dummy's" DVDs for Pilates, but they can be hard to find).

Good luck with your weight loss journey!!