Looking for Girlfriends to Share Tips!

Options
I am a 22 year old college female looking for support from women of similar stature so that we can compare what's working for us and maybe try something new? I am going to be graduating in May and have not yet decided what I want to do with my life (stressful). If you would like to know more about me to find out if you would like to be friends message me!

SW: 170
CW: 167
GW: 130
Height: 5'6"

Replies

• kayladreams
    kayladreams Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey! I added you as a friend! :)
    I'm around the same stature of similar or close enough stats. I just joined 2 days ago, so I haven't lost much weight yet, but congrats on losing 3 lbs already!!

SW: 158 lbs
    GW: 120
    Height: 5'5 and a bit :)

I'd love to be friends and help motivate and support each other! I'm 18 and ugh, have no idea what I want to do yet! Good luck figuring it all out and getting into a healthier lifestyle in the meantime as well! :-)
  • healthy_surf_gal
    Options
    Hey there! I'm looking for people to add on here also :D
    Feel free to add me please
    I'm Lindsey and I'm a beach lifeguard, I run and I surf.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 21 5'3". My starting weight was 160 and I got down to 125. :)
  • cjones0992
    cjones0992 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hey I added you! and anyone else feel free to add me!

20 years old
    5'7"
    SW 170
    CW 158
    GW 140-143

and I've been on a plateau for a couple weeks now :frown: been googling like crazy for tips to break through it!
  • salyirbo
    Options
    Hi. I've been using this site for a week and thought I'd introduce myself, as friends and support is always good :)

I'm 32, recently graduated from community college (post-secondary round 3) and now looking for work. I live in Ontario, Canada. Open-minded, encouraging and sincere are words that suit me best :) I'm also very humanitarian and a great listener.

Anyone wanting to team and help others. Add me as a friend if you want!

Sarah