DROP YOUR WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT *HERE*

Options
:) i'd never give up on my weightloss journey..but currently im so exhausted.. i just feel blah :) soo im sure i'm not the only one!! anything that inspires you, quotes, pictures, stories, anything. post them here :) we need to feed eachother the positivity and warmth :) keep refueling ourselves and keep pushing. :) please reply. it'll be worth it. :)

Replies

• brighteyesxluv
    brighteyesxluv Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    2004f94.jpg this is an inspirational quote i like :)
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I'm not where I want to be yet- but I try to remember to enjoy the journey. The destination isn't the only place we're allowed to have fun.

Never forget your struggles and how you handle them can be the inspiration someone else needs. Slip up one day? Talk about it, and deal with it healthily. Couldn't do an exercise as long as you wanted? Admit it and then keep pushing.

Never give up, never surrender! :laugh:
  • yeremeyeva
    Options
    I thought of it this way. This is not some fad diet I am doing here. This is me changing my life style. So if I give up, that means I am giving up on my life. So that's why I never think of it as something that I should be tired of. If it's exhausting, you need to change things up because it's not supposed to be this way :) You need to make sure you are having fun doing whatever it is you are doing :) i've heard that the best exercise is the one you can stick with.I am not super good at this, but I thought I would reply anyway :)
  • lmalaschak
    lmalaschak Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    1. Every time you get out and exercise, even just a little bit, remember you're already lapping all the people sitting at home on the couch!

2. Don't get up in the morning and focus on all the tomorrows, and how long this might take. Focus only on what you can do today. You can manage just one more day, right? And the next morning, you'll be able to manage just one more again. :)
  • frosty73
    frosty73 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    WeightLossMotivation#5706954790454049970

Blerg! I've tried about 5 times to post a pic, and I cannot get it done properly.
    https://picasaweb.google.com/103838090709377729911/WeightLossMotivation#5706954790454049970
  • frosty73
    Options
    WeightLossMotivation#5706954751847392786
  • ShannonMK9
    ShannonMK9 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Here is my like page in facebook - I post motivational and fitness inforamtion stuff there http://www.facebook.com/#!/ShannonMK99, new to this site so not sure how to upload pics to posts :)
  • brighteyesxluv
    Options
    =] i like it <3
  • krisntraining
    krisntraining Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    http://pinterest.com/pin/18999629647835042/

First attempt at posting a pic, fingers crossed!

Oh well, you can click the link and there are a few more there too!
  • peachied
    peachied Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Here are some fitspo messages I've gotten from tumblr fitness blogs. They remind me to keep going on even when I feel I can't. I hope these help!

-Don't give up. It will all be worth it in the end.
    -It never gets easier; you get better.
    -Everything you need is already inside.
    -Keep your head up high, beautiful.
    -I got 99 problems but failure ain't one.
    -Make yourself stronger than your excuses.
    -Change "I can't" into "I can" and pretty soon, you will say "I did".
    -I know you've got some fight in you.
    -No Limits. The world is mine.
    -I bust mine so I can kick yours.
    -Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
    -When the zombie apocalypse comes, you'll outrun everyone!
    -Now punch that laziness in the face! And have a great day!
    -Reason #1 to lose weight: so I can feel like a badass
    -The stronger you are, the better you feel.
    -If you train hard, you'll not only be hard, you'll be hard to beat.
    -You can do this.

Source: ("fitspo" tag on Tumblr)
  • brighteyesxluv
    Options
    Reason #1 to lose weight: so I can feel like a badass << ROFL thats the best :)
  • frosty73
    Options
    ApplesWantMost-1.jpg
  • frosty73
    Options
    bikini-1-1.jpg
  • frosty73
    Options
    Freedom-1-2.jpg
  • frosty73
    Options
    footbridge-1-1.jpg
  • brighteyesxluv
    Options
    never regret a workout <3
  • sagetracey
    sagetracey Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    You can have excuses or you can have results but you can't have both, so choose carefully.
  • ahinski
    ahinski Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Check out my blog: lifeafterlazy.blogspot.com I try to post a motivational picture/quote every day (try is the key word). I hope it helps.

Also, there is a thread at the top of this forum titled "Newbies Please Read (2nd Edition)." In that is a link to another thread about "expectations" and it lays out the various phases of weight loss. Check it out if you haven't already.

Good luck! Most of us have been there and it does pass if you just don't give up on yourself. Sometimes you have to bring the body and the mind will follow. Whether you are motivated or not, eating healthily and exercising regularly will give you results even if you hate every second of it. Eventually, seeing those results will bring back your motivation to continue your healthy lifestyle. You just have to never, ever give up.