im quite annoyed

Options
As i have worked hard this past week and done 4-5 hours worth of exercise and ate either under my recommended calorie intake on the required amount and yet i hav PUT ON 2 lbs!!

Replies

• SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    What you do this week usually won't show up until the next. Give it a few weeks, then see if you're still up.
  • PureAndHealthy
    Options
    Also make sure you aren't TOO far under for your calorie intake. Read the posts on starvation mode from creating too large a deficit in calories. Just keep trying and you WILL get there! :flowerforyou:
  • bjerkins
    bjerkins Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I gave up stressing over the 1 and 2 pound differences. I tell myself "oh well, I've changed my eating habits and I'm not going back regardless"
  • diamondangel
    diamondangel Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. I gained a pound and I've been walking the treadmill 3 miles a day. :mad:
  • pcbta
    pcbta Posts: 227
    Options
    Hey me too. I was just giving someone advice the other day to put away the scale, stick to it, don't eat too LITTLE, and not worry about it. I was POSITIVE I had lost this week, just by looking in the mirror and so excited this morning for my weigh-in. know what? I think there was a reason I didn't weigh myself for like 8 years. It can really mess with your mind!!! I'm going to put it away for a month maybe and just keep at it, and go by how I look and how my clothes fit. How your clothes fit is, in my mind, 100 times more important than weight. there are so many different things determining weight.
    What do you say? are you with me? just say no to scales!!!!

Cindy:flowerforyou:

by the way, didn't lose last week either. My body IS changing though...so I have to go with that.
  • JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I gave up stressing over the 1 and 2 pound differences. I tell myself "oh well, I've changed my eating habits and I'm not going back regardless"

bjerkins, you're my hero!!! :flowerforyou:
  • CaGinger
    CaGinger Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I was up a pound this morning too.... like so many others have said judge by how your clothes fit and how you are feeling not by that little number that can be misleading. Stay strong and keep the focus! You can do it! :happy:
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    I agree with Boss. You can see a one to two week lag in what you've done this week. Just keep exercising, eating right and drinking lots of water and you'll see the results you deserve. Hang in there!
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    u might have gained some muscle mass too ....either way give it some time and dont be dissappointed at what the scale says as long as you're taking good care of yourself,,,because eventually with a good life change comes a healthy u and the weight will come off sooner or later ....keep up the good work :)