Looking for friends/support on here!

Options
I am a 27 year old Mother of two who has always had issues with my weight! I am ready to buckle down and get healthy and set a good example for my kids. I would like to lose around 80 lbs and I know it will take lots of support and hard work to get through it! If you are someone looking for friends and support on your journey feel free to add me as a friend! Good luck to all, you can do it! :)

Replies

• iwisheyes
    Options
    Hi! I am brand new here tonight, and I have been struggling with weight most of my adult life. I am 47 now and need to make this change... for me. But I really need help. I have tried to do this alone. Many times. I need to lose 80 lbs, and I know I can do it, just need that morale boost to keep going once I start.

By the way, I'm pretty good at the whole morale thing for other people, so feel free to add me! Thanks.
  • cadams0715
    Options
    I requested both of you guys for friends. :flowerforyou: The community for mfp is great for support. I'm guessing you both are from the West Coast or are posting really late. If you feel like not enough people responded for your request for support, re-post in the morning when East Coasters are on and you will be flooded with support :happy:
  • Caper85
    Caper85 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My Name is Tony. I live in Halifax NS & have a huge weight problem. Looking for friends for moral support & to return the favor. I have about 300 + lbs to lose. All the best to you & welcome to My Fitness Pal. Plz add if you wish.

Thanks
    Tony