I've only gone and done it.....

Options
Lost 5.8 lbs this week!! SO happy I want to tell the world!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• GeorgieT23
    Options
    That's fantastic! What is your secret x
  • Emilia6909
    Emilia6909 Posts: 309 Member
    Options

For me, exercising every day except weekends, eating 80-90% raw, 10% meat and lots of fruit & raw nuts. Plenty water and the mental understanding that weight loss this time around, is not a sprint. I don't eat processed foods so crisps and things like that don't tempt me. I'm very set in my ways and won't budge...... I owe it to myself and the people that love me!

Focussed, Focussed, Focussed!!! :bigsmile:
  • tuppance
    tuppance Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Brilliant, well done indeed :)
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Very nice! I've only recently started a new diet/exercise routine so I'm hoping to see some positive results :)

Keep up the good work!
  • Emilia6909
    Options
    Very nice! I've only recently started a new diet/exercise routine so I'm hoping to see some positive results :)

Keep up the good work!

Thank you! It too a while to kick in so please don't lose heart. It WILL come off! :flowerforyou:
  • emilyc92
    emilyc92 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! congratulations! I'm not going to lie, I'm totally jealous right now!
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options

For me, exercising every day except weekends, eating 80-90% raw, 10% meat and lots of fruit & raw nuts. Plenty water and the mental understanding that weight loss this time around, is not a sprint. I don't eat processed foods so crisps and things like that don't tempt me. I'm very set in my ways and won't budge...... I owe it to myself and the people that love me!

Well done, I admire your dedication to stick to a 90% raw diet. Fab!
  • mcorange01
    mcorange01 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow!! That is awesome, I am jealous! 5.8 in 1 week, I am stuck no weight lose in a week and a half!
  • angw7
    angw7 Posts: 69
    Options
    Yay!!! Well done. That's a brilliant loss and your determination is great. Keep up the great work, you are obviously doing it right :)
  • MummyOfSeven
    MummyOfSeven Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Well done. I admire your dedication :flowerforyou:
  • Emilia6909
    Options
    Well done. I admire your dedication :flowerforyou:

Thank you! :heart:
  • bionicrooster
    bionicrooster Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!
  • 30yearssincebikini
    Options

So I have to ask: What is a raw diet? And congrats, I am still waiting for the scale to move even though I've been at it for three weeks (exercising six days a week at the gym)
  • Emilia6909
    Options

So I have to ask: What is a raw diet? And congrats, I am still waiting for the scale to move even though I've been at it for three weeks (exercising six days a week at the gym)

Here's the Wikipedia link... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raw_foodism

It takes an awful lot of planning to eat Raw. I have several tools that make it easier i.e Dehydrator, Spiralizer, Juicer & Food Processor. The 10% meat that I eat is either raw fresh fish or home cured meats i.e jerky.
    Initially, it will cost you more to get all your ingredients in, but once you have them, you'll save loads! You will not spend money on all the processed foods that take up so much of the bill.
    I feel amazing and I believe that my pure living will pay off one day. I'm totally charged up from an energy point. I can't remember when last I felt lethargic.
    I had severe arthritis in my hands and knees. Whenever I clutched shpping bags, my fingers would lock and I had trouble putting the bags down. It was beyond painful. That was last year... My fingers & Knees are pain free now. I continue to work towards getting my body to a near perfect PH balance. It will take time, but as it is now, I chose quality over quantity.:smile: