eating clean?

Options
I want to have an "eating clean" challenge. Like every day I eat clean I can reward myself with something... but what could I eat? I'm vegetarian too

Replies

• gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    There are no dirty foods. Your body is not smart enough to know you fed it a Twinkie. It's going to treat it the same as a stalk of broccoli. Eating clean means something different to everyone.
  • rebeccafrs
    Options
    There are no dirty foods. Your body is not smart enough to know you fed it a Twinkie. It's going to treat it the same as a stalk of broccoli. Eating clean means something different to everyone.

Okay, so what are complete no-no's for eating clean?
  • kvreeken
    kvreeken Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Are we talking about whole foods only from nature?
  • rebeccafrs
    Options
    Are we talking about whole foods only from nature?

I'm not sure, I'm just wondering what I could actually eat if I was to start "eating clean"
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options

Okay, so what are complete no-no's for eating clean?

My diary is open. I eat pretty much anything I want. Two weeks ago I ate an entire jiffy yellow cake with pineapple, pudding and whip cream topping. Trying to fit in some Krispy cream donuts this weekend. That being said, I always hit my protein goal of 1g per lb of body weight and shoot for .35g fat per lb of body weight.
  • butchrogers
    Options
    Eating clean is something different for everybody. But if you r burning 1000 calories a day in exercise, you need more calories to recover, so you are going to eat a lot more. But if you are a vegetarian, aren't you technically eating clean already? If you are very active, who cares. If you aren't as active, stay away from processed foods. Sounds easy, but just read labels.