30 day shred?

Options
I keep hearing things about 30 day shred, what is it?

Replies

• LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    It's amazing....a DVD with 3 20-minute total body workouts by Jillian Michaels.
  • StacehRAWWR
    Options
    How much is it?
  • laurensohn22
    laurensohn22 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    It's a workout dvd by jillian michael's today will be level 2 day 1 for me :)
  • laurensohn22
    laurensohn22 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    About $10 at Walmart
  • salalex
    salalex Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    £5 on Amazon. It's not for exercise novices!
  • amc2509
    amc2509 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    £5.29 on play.com with free delivery, think its 5 on Amazon but they were charging me delivery to Ireland
  • sambo155
    Options
    £5 on Amazon. It's not for exercise novices!

It is tough but novices can do it. I'm proof of that! :smile:
  • drellbell
    Options
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT
  • oneder080
    oneder080 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just did it for the first time a little while ago.. its a killer! If this doesnt help me loose a few inches nothing will! I loved it even tho my legs are dying! You can preview it on youtube :)
  • mayberry310
    mayberry310 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Jilliam Michaels 30 Day Shred... Got it off of Amazon for $5.79. I have prime, so I had free shipping. It is suggested to do 10 days at level one then 10 days at level 2 and the final 10 days at level 3. However, I have read that some people stay on a level until they are ready to step up to the next. The workout is 20 minutes start to finish and you don't get any down time.

For some insight...I haven't exercised in over a year. I'm a 31 year old mom of 1. I'm 5'1" and about 50lbs overweight. I just did it for the first time last night and I was able to do 98% of the modified version. I had to jog in place during the kickbacks as I thought my heart was gonna pop out of my chest. But I didn't quit moving.

Today I am sore, but it's a good sore! I can't wait to get home tonight and do my 2nd night of the 30 Day Shred.

As a side note. I had my husband take pictures of me last night from all angles (yuck!) and took my measurements so I can compare the two in 30 days.
  • shalinimunjal
    shalinimunjal Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    It's a jumpstart
    It's a lifesaver
    It's amazing

RUN...don't walk to amazon and get it