The Choice (for those of you who are struggling)

Options
We are on this journey because WE CHOSE to leave an unhealthy lifestyle behind. Think about this whenever you are struggling. Think about why YOU CHOSE to leave your unhealthy lifestyle behind. Remember that this was a CHOICE YOU made. The journey isn't always easy, but it sure is worth it. Think about all of those reasons YOU CHOSE to leave your unhealthy lifestyle behind as a means to re-energize you for the journey ahead. It is okay to stumble and struggle. But do something to get back on track because getting healthy is something YOU ONCE CHOSE was important to you. What I suggest doing is thinking about all of those reasons you made the choice to begin your journey. Are those reasons still important enough TO YOU to continue the journey towards better health. For some folks, maybe those reasons aren't more important than being able to stuff Cheeto's and Cheesecake into your body whenever you want....and that's fine so long as you accept its a choice only you can make.

What choice will you make today?

Be Fierce My Friends!

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • JustJanis
    Options
    You ARE without a doubt a solid block of inspiration my friend. I thoroughly enjoy your words of wisdom and mental strength. I always look froward to that fuel I find in your ferocity each day. Cheers to FEIRCE!! :flowerforyou:
  • ShelbyBeck414
    Options
    fabulous!!! thanks!!
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    bumping because I want more folks who are struggling to read and think about this.
  • JustJanis
    Options
    bumping because I want more folks who are struggling to read and think about this.

Me too me too!!
  • JessG11
    JessG11 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    So true! I am going to copy and paste this. And then underneath it I am going to list why I am choosing to leave my unhealthy lifestyle behind. I will then put it somewhere for easy reference. Thanks!
  • momgotspunk
    Options
    Thanks! I needed to hear this today.
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,234 Member
    Options
    Me too I am going to re-remind myself of why I chose this!
  • brigg9
    brigg9 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this. It reminds me of that popular saying: "Suffer the pain of discipline, or suffer the pain of regret." I think we all know what it is (or was) that we chose to leave behind, and I sure don't want to go back there.

Stay the course. We'll be happier for it. :happy:
  • jennmartin82
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Wonderful words of wisdom, I am copying this to keep for my "bad days".

Thank you :)
  • jennmartin82
    Options
    Thanks for posting this. It reminds me of that popular saying: "Suffer the pain of discipline, or suffer the pain of regret." I think we all know what it is (or was) that we chose to leave behind, and I sure don't want to go back there.

Stay the course. We'll be happier for it. :happy:

Love the quote! so motivational :)
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Be Fierce....thinking I will make that my motto now!
  • Chalesie
    Chalesie Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Loooove it! :wink: