Newby

Options
Hi I'm new to this site, joined today. I'm really hoping with the help and logging in each day I will lose the weight I need to. Good Luck to all x

Replies

• mahoganytree
    mahoganytree Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to the forum today too!! Welcome!! Add me if you like! Would be good to encourage one another!!
  • Marycandoit
    Options
    Hi to all, I've been here once before but never quite stuck it out. Now I'm back and started on a low carb Atkins diet for the first 2 weeks. Hoping it will help me lose my sugar cravings which so far it has seemed to do. I am happy and loving weight already after 1 week. Hope to be here a while so I can finish the job I started. I have about 60 pounds to go.
  • Srdking
    Srdking Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I started with having to lose 55 pounds. I lost some already before coming to mfp. Since being here I have lost another 10 pounds. I got 30 more to go! I am not a tall person so 95-100 is my goal weight.

I just got done with Insanity and now I'm doing the 30 day shred. Feel free to add me:)
  • zmzmzm19
    zmzmzm19 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!
    I am new too....been on a week now. I am hoping this will be a successful journey....am hoping to get support and inspiration!
    I hope to lose 30# and go from there. Good luck and have a great day!:smile:
  • rubiemaysimps
    Options
    Hi, i joined up a few weeks ago but only starting properly today, got about 50-60 to lose :)
    lost about a stone over a couple of months with Slimming world but need to start losing again as i keep putting back on!!
    Good luck everyone :)
  • laury420
    Options
    HI! I joined a bit over a week ago, it's my first time trying out something like this. My goal is to lose 10 and go back to what I used to weigh 2 years ago. I love exercising and pushing myself hard, I don't have a problem with that, but when I comes to eating I have a very hard time having a well balanced diet, overeating or not eating enough. I hope this will help me have a healthier life style, I need all the motivation I can get to stay away from those chips, hehe.
    Good luck!!!
  • Jesea
    Jesea Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm fairly new as well, feel free to add me as a friend for motivation and support.
  • Kath444
    Kath444 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I also started around a week ago you can add me if you like
  • thirtySixten
    Options
    Hello, im new here also. just started today and i just added a few items in to see what i have intaked today....Lord, to much calories just for breakfast....will do better