Hi everyone!

Options
I am new to this site but so far it looks like the place to be! I have about 40 lbs I need to loose but I am determined to get it off. Last year I lost about 37 lbs up and down a bit and this year it's time for the remaining lbs to go. Hope everyone has a great week!

Replies

• lilbabiigurll
    Options
    Goodluck, stay motivated and you'll do great!! :)
  • teachmond
    Options
    Welcome. Hang in there and don't give up. If you have a bad day leave it in the past and start the new day with a smile and determination. Good luck. =)
  • CDRFrost
    CDRFrost Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You have come to the right place . . . THIS WORKS !
  • cmscable
    Options
    hi MFP peeps! i'm new to this site and looking forward to it. i've done WW and had success but found it to be too time consumming going to the meetings and so forth. tried mycalories on line but was introduced to MFP and love it. been health conscious most of my life but as 50 fast approaches (next month), decided to step it up a notch by reaching out to peeps who are in the same boat as me. just writing this message keeps me in the right frame of mind... ~good day!
  • brandyrector
    Options
    Wow what a welcoming group :) thanks for the support already. I can't wait to share tricks and tips and motivation