Hello!

Options
Hi! I'm Erica. I'm not new to MFP but I've never posted here before. I've been using the diary for over a year and have lost 120lbs. Just thought it was time to get to know other people and get some more motivation because I've lost it lately.
=)

Replies

• tjs22
    tjs22 Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi erica! Feel free to add me, I try to support all my friends the best I can. O and I am a doggy person n that dog in ur pic is so cute! I'll have to get a pic of mine up.
  • erilynbmore
    erilynbmore Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I added you.
    and thank you. That's my big mastiff baby Titan. :-)
  • Simeranadele
    Options
    Hi, I half heartedly started 8 months ago but I'm now serious and would also like some support. Cheers, s
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    hey Erica! congrats on your loss's so far - be super proud of youself.

Feel free to add me - I try and be super motivating for all my MFP friends - and they've been great with me - I am doing it the healthy way with about 125 total to lose. I've been on here for just over a month - and I've lost 6 lbs (my tracker says 6 - but I messed up in the beginning) -

Keep up your great work - You can do this.!
  • tarebare17
    Options
    Hi dear! Feel free to add me! I love talking to new people!(: I try to be as motivating as I can!
  • Pooptickler
    Pooptickler Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I have been using MFP on and off for about half a year now. I really need to stick to it. >,<
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Hi Erica

Congrats on your loss so far....120lbs! that's awesome!

How much more are you aiming to lose?
  • Blossom41290
    Blossom41290 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey, i have 66 pounds to loose. Please feel free to add me.:)

I basically love food, i exercise regularly but i have trouble with my eating which is terrible, but i am hoping to get down to a healthy weight and be more fit. I would be happy to share my journey with someone :)
  • Angieragdoll
    Options
    Hi I am Angela, Iam new to MFP only been using it for a week and lost 5 pounds so far

16266098.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • erilynbmore
    erilynbmore Posts: 42 Member
    Options

How much more are you aiming to lose?

I need to lose 50 lbs to be at a healthy weight.