looking for fitness pals

Options
I am a 26 year old mother of the most wonderful baby boy in the world. So far I have been doing this for 2 weeks and I am down 9 lbs!! Would really like some people to talk to for motivation and diet/ fitness ideas.

Replies

• PattyMarie218
    Options
    I am a 29 year old mother of two boys. ;) I have been on My Fitness Pal for a little over a month. I will send you a friend request.
  • Tosha_Lynn
    Options
    friend request sent :)
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    You can also check out the groups section on MFP and search for groups of people with similar interests, goals, etc.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups
  • Smithvalerie
    Smithvalerie Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am a 26 year old mother of the most wonderful baby boy in the world. So far I have been doing this for 2 weeks and I am down 9 lbs!! Would really like some people to talk to for motivation and diet/ fitness ideas.

WowW That's great! I started about 4 weeks ago. Friend me..I need motivation and support too! Thanks
  • chaundell
    Options
    I'm a 30 yr old mother of 2 boys (7 and 1). Working to loose 47lbs to reach my goal.
  • heidi2004
    heidi2004 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I was on this about a year ago! just started up again resently!! If you need anything Im here!!
  • nielsenjh
    Options
    Hi there! I am a 31yr old mom of two beautiful blondes - 5 & almost 3. I have been fighting to lose my "last 10 lbs" for quite some time now. I love the health & fitness industry -- but even more -- I love helping my friends along their journey! It's very exciting for me to help others acheive their goal -- it inspires me to work harder! I would love to be a source of insight or anything you need. I by no means an expert!!! I started this weight loss journey 7 years ago while getting in "wedding" shape. I have been fairly successful to lose the weight 3 times now -- wedding, baby #1, & baby #2 :)

Please feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • alaska11
    alaska11 Posts: 151
    Options

9 lbs. in 2 weeks is amazing!! Congrats!!!!
  • tjs22
    tjs22 Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me, I'm 22 n and am a mommy also :)
  • Beauty913
    Options
    Hey guys! Im a 29 yr old looking to gain some fitness pals and a specific workout routine to jump start my preggers weight I got...
  • Sharonsimon
    Sharonsimon Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a 33 year old woman with 4 children I am always looking for friends who I can help and motivate add me if you want x
  • tashakk86
    Options
    hey! im 25 and a mother of 3..new to the site and looking to lose 100lbs... ill motivate you as much as i can.. goodluck:)