Bizarre NSV

angevee
angevee Posts: 55 Member
Today is recycling day and I when I put the bin out I noticed that it was half empty. Since we've started this healthy eating malarky we've had less cartons to go in the recycle bin and much less rubbish for the normal bin. So it's not just good for us, but the environment too!

Replies

• emma7437
    emma7437 Posts: 225 Member
    What a great thing to notice. It really is a total lifestyle change. Well done.
  • how brilliant :) ps i love ur hair xxxx
  • ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥
    ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥ Posts: 267 Member
    Today is recycling day and I when I put the bin out I noticed that it was half empty. Since we've started this healthy eating malarky we've had less cartons to go in the recycle bin and much less rubbish for the normal bin. So it's not just good for us, but the environment too!

I've also noticed this!! Good all round, eh? :wink:
  • angevee

I've also noticed this!! Good all round, eh? :wink:

Yup, no more heavy bins to lug around :laugh:

Thank you Jade_85! x
  • Awesome! Less on you and less on the environment...double win!
  • cjs3001
    cjs3001 Posts: 273 Member
    But the less heavy the bins, the less calories you'll burn! :bigsmile:

That is great though - same here (sort of). We used to drink loads and loads of beers and ciders so our aluminium recycling was crazy, like a bag a week. Now there's just lots of glass bottles of low cal spirits :drinker:
  • angevee
    But the less heavy the bins, the less calories you'll burn! :bigsmile:

That is great though - same here (sort of). We used to drink loads and loads of beers and ciders so our aluminium recycling was crazy, like a bag a week. Now there's just lots of glass bottles of low cal spirits :drinker:

I did think about the drop in the calorie burn pushing and puling the bins around. I think that I was beginning to keep Crabbies in business. Now all that's in the bin is cereal cartons and milk bottles. I'd probably kill for a pint of cider tho'
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!