Admit your vice

Options

Replies

• persian_dancer
    Options
    Pizza and Pasta definately oh and Sushi, put those anywhere near me and the whole thing might be gone. I try to limit it, but still allow myself them once and awhile, just not a lot. :drinker:
  • ma9321
    ma9321 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    peanut m & m' s & Cheese Doritos.

Crunchy Cheetos with Vanilla Ice Cream!!! Sounds gross, but it's to die for!!! :smile:
  • soxygirl
    soxygirl Posts: 173
    Options
    TheMaidofAstolat:
    cool avatar. What is "Astolat"?

Abstratct:
    my daughter says chocolate is medicinal. Stands by that.

soxygirl:
    LOL. Should it be "sExygirl" instead? ;-)

vrdz3215:
    please tell me you mean sushi and ice cream separately?! I just can't imagine them mixed... ewww...

LOL . . . perhaps, although if I had to chose between sex and the Red Sox, that would be a really tough call.
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    I have not drinken out of the home coffee in over a month!! that is a record (that crap is too expensive)
    Gum, Ice cream, Mexican food!!!!!:bigsmile: :heart: The list could go on!
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    Chocolate chip cookies. The softer they are, the less I can resist!
  • lisam829
    lisam829 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    carbs and soda. thank god for diet mountain dew!!
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    My fiance's homemade cookies!!!

And BEEEEEERRR!!! :tongue:

And potato chips... I could literally eat a whole bag of potato chips.
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chip cookies. The softer they are, the less I can resist!

AGREED! :tongue:
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Ice cream. Specifically, Moose Tracks...omg yumm!

and

SoBe Energy Citrus drinks (which I started drinking when I quit drinking alcohol). Dang things are like 300 calories and 70 carbs, and I used to down a couple a night!! Oh how I miss them. /sniffle
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Sushi ... I try to be good but when other rolls are being eaten without me :grumble: .... luckily it's expensive enough to avoid these days.
  • lambriek
    lambriek Posts: 5
    Options
    Cheese! You haven't had cheese until you've had it homemade from the dairy farm.. I could eat it all day long.

My worst temptation however is fast food. A good greasy burger with fries.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    My vice = sugar. If it's sweet, I'll eat it, and I want everything I eat to have at least a hint of sweetness.
  • Kanderson47
    Kanderson47 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Brownies with icing......make a pan and I can eat them all! (they're even better then sex!! yummmmmmmmmm ) :laugh: :tongue:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Brownies with icing......make a pan and I can eat them all! (they're even better then sex!! yummmmmmmmmm ) :laugh: :tongue:

I bet no man has ever admitted that ANY food was better then sex. :laugh:
  • frankborelli
    frankborelli Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    And never will!
  • velvetkist
    velvetkist Posts: 40
    Options
    Seafood......I think I would eat myself sick if I were sitting in front of a table of boiled crawfish! Talk about water retention?!!!:bigsmile:

158741.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • llmgold11
    llmgold11 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    O dear goodness....hmmmm pick a week. On THE week (and the women know which week I'm talking about) it's Skinny Cow Chocolate Truffle, Cherry Coke, and any chocolate that's been hiding in the back of my freezer.

On the weekends--it's Blue Moon-Sunset Wheat or any wheat beer for that matter--Sam Adams Cherry Wheat-Blackberry Witbier- OMG:love:

I better shut up before I start to sound like an alcoholic.
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Tim Horton's coffee, I like cream and sugar with a hint of coffee, lol!! I do allow myself this daily, but I've cut down to 2 cream 3 sugar, lol, not great, but better than 3x3! Otherwise for me it would be ice cream and pasta, I'm trying to stick to frozen yogurt and whole wheat pasta, but I have to admit, the frozen yogurt just isn't the same....:grumble:
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options
    man I don't know what kinda sushi everyone is eating? I wouldn't call it a vice. Atleast not a
    negative one.

Fresh Rice with some fish oil and some sashimi, can't get better than that. Matter of fact, oldest man just died at 113 this week. Lived in Japan. His key diet was milk, fresh vegetables and fruits, rice, fish everyday. He stayed away from alcohol and smoking. Stayed social and was very much a family man. Very impressive.
  • tabbydog
    tabbydog Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on the wheatbeer. UFO Raspberry wheat. On a hot summer day. Oh, and anything chocolate!