Friends 20-25

Options
Hi, I am a student at the University of St. Thomas studying philosophy and pre-medicine. I'm 21 years old and am getting married October 13, 2012. Looking for motivation from people around my age to lose 60 lbs and will do my best to motivate you. Friend me!

Replies

• Jenene88
    Jenene88 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, been married for 2yrs starting at the en of march:)
    Feel free to add me
  • tashakk86
    Options
    hey! im 25 with 3 kids and engaged looking to lose 100 lbs.. ill send u a request :)
  • PersiCaf
    Options
    I am 21. :happy: Here to be encouraged by others & to encourage others i used to weigh 311 lbs in high school.. went down to 190 lbs.. & now im back up again i done it before i can do it again.. we can do this !!
  • kitkatamii
    kitkatamii Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 22 and engaged to be married next may! Looking to lose 100 lbs total, but down to lose 88lbs now~ We can do this!
  • kaycik24
    Options
    Im a 30 year old mother of a 4 year old and a 4 month old. Pleased to say I've lost all of my pregnancy weight plus an additional 20 pounds. Its not the weight so much I'm concerned about as much as my body. I dont mind being a little thick, I just want to loose my baby belly and tone up.
  • JuliaK52
    Options
    Feel free to add me :). I'm 24 and want to lose 55 pounds...
  • lisaw87
    Options
    Hello I'm 25 years of age. I've struggled with my weight since child hood. I was the one was always picked on and called names. I married and gave birth to a beautiful little girl. i gained up to 307. I was determined to loose weight. im now 264!! Thank you Jesus 200 here i come!!!!
  • HealthierFitMe01
    Options
    I am 20 years old and got married in January of this year and looking for buddy. I looking to lose 30 to 40 pounds.
  • Lambiii
    Lambiii Posts: 321
    Options
    Hello :-D I'm 24 and Married since August 2011 - was looking to lose 55lbsish i've lost 8lbs so far so down to 47lbs :) thats just for now, when i get to that i'd like to lose another17lbs :) so another altogether 64lbs :)
  • tfancey
    tfancey Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 22 - Not getting married anytime soon but am a full-time student, and have a long term boyfriend who has a 3 year old. :)
    I like friends :)