New here and ready to change

Options
Hello out there. I've been on and off of this site for quite a while and I can never seem to find the motivation to keep a diet/exercise routine for more then one week at a time. I figure if I post on the forums here and update my profile daily that I can get the ball rolling and lose the weight that I have been wanting to lose for the last couple of years. If anyone would like to join me on this journey or if you are just someone looking for another to help motivate them then feel free to add me. I look forward to the months ahead with all of you. We can do this.

Replies

• Stacocakes
    Stacocakes Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Day 1 bump

Added two of you. Thank you for the support
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Taking the first step is the hardest part! I think everyone on here can achieve their goals. We just achieve them a little differently. (:

[/sappy-ness] lol
  • Stacocakes
    Options
    Nice to meet you Ivi. Added you. Good luck with your goals
  • abnerner
    abnerner Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You can do it for sure!
  • xodolly
    xodolly Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome back:flowerforyou: , I have been on here almost a year now and have been up and down myself after the Holidays I seem to really lose focus. it's easy to do for me I love BAD food I . I have restarted myself day 3 for me and doing good now actually sticking ot it this time .I'm here for anyone who is on my same journey.Good Luck YOU CAN DO IT .WE ALL CAN DO IT TOGETHER..:bigsmile:
    xoxo Jeannette
  • Stacocakes
    Options
    Yes it would be nice if the food that is good for you tasted half as good as the food that is bad for you. Best of luck with your journey
  • xodolly
    xodolly Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yes so true..:) Best of luck to you too...:heart:
  • Stacocakes
    Options
    Thanks for the adds everyone
  • Stacocakes
    Options
    Thank for the motivational words xodolly. Today will be a good day. Going to try to figure out how to reply to you on the news feed on here.
  • missleah26
    missleah26 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been a member for a few months but only just started logging in regularly once I checked out the forums. Adding friends has kept me really motivated-- if I skip a workout or eat junk, they'll all know! I've gotten great support for almost a month now and I finally feel like I'm making long-term changes!
  • Stacocakes
    Options
    Added you Missleah. Great to hear that this forum has helped you :tongue:
  • xtina
    xtina Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You have to be ready to change yourself my friend. Although the road will be long and with bumps on the way, I'm confident we can do it together. You just can't starve yourself during the day and I see this as your major lag in your journey! Looking forward to a better future for us both :wink:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    MFP does work if you work it!! Feel free to add me!
  • xtina
    xtina Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    hmmm...where are you now? lol!