Waayyyy off topic...

Options
Someone here put up a slide show to music of her baby for all of us to see once. I want to start compiling a bunch of pictures and make one for my friend's baby's first birthday. Does anyone know what site I can use to do it? Is it free? Cheap? Any help would be appreciated! :) Thanks!

Replies

• kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Someone here put up a slide show to music of her baby for all of us to see once. I want to start compiling a bunch of pictures and make one for my friend's baby's first birthday. Does anyone know what site I can use to do it? Is it free? Cheap? Any help would be appreciated! :) Thanks!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I dont' know if you can add music but photobucket is a good one.
  • K.Ann
    K.Ann Posts: 37
    Options
    www.slide.com is the one i use. It's free and there is a bunch of different kind of slide shows you can make.
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    I use photobucket.com. kodak.com and photoshow.com. you can even download your own music with it on itunes and bearshare
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    I love Smilebox. It can only be sent to personal computers. Joanna got me into photobucket to share here.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    That might have been me for my daughters 2nd birthday back in December.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/2375-my-baby-turned-2?hl=my+baby+turns+2#posts-14985

I use onetruemedia.com & slide.com

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I love Smilebox. It can only be sent to personal computers. Joanna got me into photobucket to share here.
    I just started using smilebox and I love it!
    I use shutterfly studio to make collages.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone!