newbie and looking for weightloss friends

Options
hi im a 25 year old mother of three young children ( 4 if you count my finace lol) ive struggled with weight all of my life but im now at my peek weight.. i look in the mirror and im discusted with myself! somethings gotta change and fast! im looking to lose around 100 pounds..new friends would be appreciated

Replies

• Brandie1029
    Brandie1029 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm a momma of 2. I've lost 40...only 35 more to go!
  • slimmergalpal
    slimmergalpal Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hi. Please feel free to add me on too! could use the motivation right now.=)
  • miamigirll
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) You'l find these message boards so helpful and supportive! We all need the encouragement! :flowerforyou: Best of luck!
  • WBM20
    WBM20 Posts: 2
    Options
    hello, im new too need some weight loss buddies add me if youd like
  • tashakk86
    Options
    thanks you guys!! :) i will send a request
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Options
    Welcome! Send away! (: The more the merrier!
  • ladiwulf1983
    Options
    i am also a mum of three, and am looking for friends to help support each other please feel free to add me. xx
  • higgi1982
    Options
    :smile: feel free to add me im quite new and a mom too
  • slimtobemom
    Options
    Hi. If you are not over loaded add me. I have two kids and need to loose enough whereby I feel confident and comfortable in my clothes again.
  • jeanie2006
    Options
    Hi ive jst joined today, i had joined slimming world after xmas, but feel this diet wasnt for me, this diet was ok, if u had the time to hit the gym every day!!! so heres hoping this works for me,

good luck xx
  • Sklahsen
    Sklahsen Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Feel free t add me too! I am 28, mother of two little girls! I also am on my way to an ultimate goal of losing close to 100 pounds.
  • getfit4u89
    Options
    Hello, I'm new also. I've been using MFP for 3 days, and I love it so far, would like to have some friends to keep me motivated. Feel free to add :)
  • slimtobemom
    Options
    If there is anyone else needing a weight loss buddy then please add me. I am newbe to this site so support is the key.
  • Divajj914
    Divajj914 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm a mom to a little boy and would love the weight loss partnership. Feel free to add me!
  • busrider71
    Options
    You can add me also...mom of 5 and I have about 80 pounds to lose.
  • hellonheels88
    hellonheels88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well if you'd like :)
  • runmypretties
    runmypretties Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    feel free to add, I have been on here 3 weeks and lost 11 of the 25lbs I want to lose - this site is fantastic for keeping on top of your diet!! love it!
  • BrianNopper
    Options
    Hi! I've had a lot of success. Feel free to add me! Join me on facebook to if you'd like www.facebook.com/brian.nopper:smile:
  • midnightwhispers
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me for the extra support and motivation. I want to lose 114 lbs - 80 of which I hope to lose by February 2013
  • DizzieLizzie779
    Options
    Feel free to add me, support is welcome!! That goes for any and all of you. Thanks!