(500) Days of Slimmer!

Options
2»

Replies

• jessiemay1975
    Options
    Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely a huge congratulations to you girl! YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!!!!
  • jpsgrl
    jpsgrl Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great Job - you look fantastic!
  • lfondots
    lfondots Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    You look so wonderful!!! Congrats!!
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    ooooOOOOOOeeeeeEEEEEE!!!!!!!
    lookin' good girl
  • vcorbin01
    vcorbin01 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!! Way to stick with it and kick that fat to the curb!!
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    wow. i applaud you and your hard work! you look amazing! :smile:
  • sweetendeavor
    sweetendeavor Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    wow! just amazing!
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Love the title! I ♥ that movie--500 Days of Summer! Congrats on your progress so far! You look great!

LOL! I never actually saw the movie, but the actress has a sister that plays on Bones.
  • LaTee21
    LaTee21 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Very nice! Thanks for sharing; I’m in the trenches so I need this kind of motivation.
  • tapiagonzalez
    tapiagonzalez Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You look STUNNING!:
  • kaiyad
    kaiyad Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    u look wonderful!!!! thanks for posting
  • seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Options
    *jaw dropping to floor* Amazing!!! Your pictures totally blow my mind! You have done awesome so far and I can't wait to see your results with Turbo Fire!
  • nikkishai
    Options
    Thank you all so much! I'm encouraged to finish this strong!
  • Cpuff70
    Cpuff70 Posts: 153
    Options
    Nice job!!!
  • O.O

your waist is so TINY. you look incredible!!! i am speechless:-) /except of course, CONGRATULATIONS :flowerforyou:
  • Tia_N_Mac
    Tia_N_Mac Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    So beautiful! I am loving those curves and that skirt is so cute on you! Congratulations and thanks for the motivation!
  • nikkishai
    Options
    O.O

your waist is so TINY. you look incredible!!! i am speechless:-) /except of course, CONGRATULATIONS :flowerforyou:

Thank you! It's so weird how that happened! My weight loss on the scale is modest, but I lost crazy inches. I lost 6.5" off this waist! HALLELUJAH!
  • nikkishai
    Options
    So beautiful! I am loving those curves and that skirt is so cute on you! Congratulations and thanks for the motivation!

Hi Pisces twin!!! Thanks for the compliment, and I'm even more grateful that you're inspired! Keep reaching for that goal! BTW, that skirt is from Target. Mossimo brand pencil skirt.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!