Girls, Shaggy hair or short?

Options
12346»

Replies

• nikolaim5
    Options
    I haven't had long hair since the late 90's. I think it looks too pretentious now. Most of the long haired dudes in the photos posted here are real purdee and all but they look like wuss-bags.
  • ThePinkPachyderm
    Options
    Shaggy, always! And if it does that flippy outy thing at the ears... *swoon* :wink:

Well hello ... :)
  • jill92787
    jill92787 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    SHORT! I always preferred clean cut guys anyway and now that I'm in the military and that's all I see shaggy hair just looks messy and unkempt to me. I love military short hair on guys and an absolute must is that they keep the neckline cleaned up. Messy hair on a guy just looks lazy and teenager-ish to me.
  • kellyisloved
    kellyisloved Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    SHAGGY X10000000000000000000.

tumblr_ly00lpm6Mw1qjo16vo1_500.gif

edit: I had this conversation with a long-haired guy friend, and found this photo and fell in love.
    I would marry this man in a second.

Um, who is this? I pretty much need to know...

And as for the debate, shaggy for me. Some guys can't pull it off, but I love it when they can. :D

Oh, and I don't think shaggy/longer hair makes a guy look less 'manly' by any stretch. You'll get different opinions, but I usually hear that arguments from guys more than girls, so it might depend on who you're more concerned about impressing. ;)
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of neither.

I guess shaggy over really short.

But I'm more a fan of that movie star long but short look

Think Ewan McGregor/Hugh Grant
    ewan_mcgregor_0s8Aq.jpg
  • Lary_babe
    Lary_babe Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    The second pic down is a great cut that would flatter any body. :D Shaggy can tend to look unhygienic...a huge turn off, if you can't pull of the look... the military cut- well... should stick to military guys or channing... But the second pic down is a trendy/cute cut of the perfect length!
  • 4hotmama
    4hotmama Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Bald is hot, but if not an option short.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    Short! shaggy is ok, but I love short hair on men. I like how stiff the bristles feel when I run my fingers through it :smooched:
  • Short. I used to be a fan of shaggy, until my taste in men changed. Clean-cut men are absolutely handsome!
  • Vodkha
    Vodkha Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Short hair!!
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Short...or bald if you can pull that off...
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    im kinda in my way now hopefully i stay strong