Chillis Bar and Grill

Options
Hi Everyone... Does anyone have any suggestions on what to order at Chilli's that is low calorie but satisfies you and tastes good too! Im going there for girls night out and need some suggestions so I dont blow all my calories!
Thanks a million
M:flowerforyou:

Replies

• goldieglitter
    goldieglitter Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    LIGHTER CHOICE 6 OZ. CLASSIC SIRLOIN*
    100% USDA Choice sirloin with carne asada rub and house-made pico de gallo. Served with steamed broccoli.

This menu item seems to be the healthiest/ lowest calorie, at 280 calories for the entire plate!
  • mdh1127
    Options
    They have a guiltless menu with several options. The chicken is actually really good. I think it comes with broccoli and maybe corn on the cob. My sister told me they also have a new cobb salad. Hope this helped.
  • mirgss
    mirgss Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Check their online menu. Also, I bet you could get something like chicken without all the extra junk on it.

Veggies instead of fries/potato.
  • JGT2004
    JGT2004 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    The steak is amazing (I've ordered it several times recently) and its low cal. They have also recently added items to the guiltless menu. The soups aren't too bad either, I love the Chicken Enchilada and its only 400 calories for the whole BOWL (not cup size) and its got big chunks of chicken in it. I find it very filling.
  • melissagilligan
    melissagilligan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone. I love this app and I did check out the database, just wanted to get a feel of what everyone eats and enjoys there! Keep the suggestions coming!
  • BlueObsidian
    BlueObsidian Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    One of my favorites is the Caribbean Salad with grilled shrimp. Yum! They do have all their NI online, so make sure to check the website.
  • dhencel
    dhencel Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    they have a "light" menu section... I had the grilled chicken with honey mustard on the side and fresh broccoli. It was to be a sandwich but I didn't get the bun. Bun alone is 350 calories!!! Check out the menu online and figure it out before you go....
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Yup- the info is available online. Not much there is super low cal but a lot of the Guiltless Grill stuff you can get away with 6-700 calories for the meal. Also, ALL of their food is a sodium bomb, so unless you are used to eating lots of sodium, expect your weight to spike afterward for a couple of days. I always feel like crap after eating there.
  • bekkaL85
    bekkaL85 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I usually do the chicken fajitas combo. Only eat two of the shells..the plus is that you can really jam pack them. Don't use the sour cream. Load up on the lettuce and tomato that they give you with just a sprinkle of cheese. The big calorie punches on that dish is the sour cream and tortillas.