Anyone have success with Insanity?

Options

Replies

• xonikitashafferxo
    xonikitashafferxo Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I did the fit test last night and I kept to it although my numbers were not great I think I did okay for a beginner.
    My body today is sore as heck though lol.
  • xonikitashafferxo
    Options
    I did the fit test last night and I kept to it although my numbers were not great I think I did okay for a beginner.
    My body today is sore as heck though lol.

Congrats!!!!

Thank you :0) On to plyometrics in a few minutes.
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I did I lost 7lbs in approximately a month. The only thing is I will caution you.... It is extremely rough on the knees and joints. A lot of "jump training/Plymoetrics." It is a lot safer if you do Insanity on a yoga mat or some type of exercise mat.
  • BritFitB
    BritFitB Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    In 2010, I lost 45 lbs. doing INSANITY...I also lost over 5 inches, and have since kept it of and lost more. Amazing program!
  • HelloRevvie
    Options
    I haven't personally tried Insanity but my brother does it. He's trying to get in shape for the Marines and it's working really well for him! He's slimmed alot and gained alot of muscle!
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Bumping... After i do 90 days of Jillian Michaels Body revolution I am gonna order and do Insanity!
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I've done it twice now. My first round I lost 10 pounds! I have B&A pics, but I'm at work right now so I can't post them. I'll post later if you'd like. I love INSANITY! I have a goal to do it 3 times a year. I really want to get The Asylum now!
  • northaven
    Options
    Though I've started INSANITY 3 times and this is my fourth...I LOVE IT! I agree with some of the others who responded...focus on form and listen to your body. When I worked out 3 weeks in a row, when I first got it, I lost 2 pant sizes and I didn't even do all six days...only 3:) Keep it up and maybe we can encourage each other:)
  • iluminadaonix
    iluminadaonix Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Insanity is amazing! I completed the program and my core became tight. My abs almost as if I have never had kids. It gave me an athletic type of body without weights yet not bulky
  • MoLove2025
    MoLove2025 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I am over 200 lbs and i'm in my second week of insanity.....i started with Zumba for about two weeks to get my cardio up. Now that i have started i am loving it. I might can't keep up with everyone in the video but you will notice in the video even they have a hard time sometimes. Just push yourself as much as you can and don't be afraid to stop if necessary. Once i am done i will be sure to share my results. If you are not in shape dont be scared once you are in you will love the workout and see your strength grow. REMEMBER DIG DEEP as Shaun T says!!
  • xonikitashafferxo
    Options
    I've done it twice now. My first round I lost 10 pounds! I have B&A pics, but I'm at work right now so I can't post them. I'll post later if you'd like. I love INSANITY! I have a goal to do it 3 times a year. I really want to get The Asylum now!

Before and after pics would be awesome. What's Asylum?
  • xonikitashafferxo
    Options
    I am over 200 lbs and i'm in my second week of insanity.....i started with Zumba for about two weeks to get my cardio up. Now that i have started i am loving it. I might can't keep up with everyone in the video but you will notice in the video even they have a hard time sometimes. Just push yourself as much as you can and don't be afraid to stop if necessary. Once i am done i will be sure to share my results. If you are not in shape dont be scared once you are in you will love the workout and see your strength grow. REMEMBER DIG DEEP as Shaun T says!!

I started Zumba before too. It looks easy when I watch it and then I do it and it's no joke. I did high intensity zumba and i did fine. Insanity is kicking my a**. I am on day 3 today and I am so sore. I couldn't sleep that well last night. Maybe a bath will work?! Anyone with advice for soreness lol
    I was digging as deep as I could. I wanted to quit, but I didn't and I don't plan on it. My hubby is in better shape than I am and he said that I dug deeper than he did which is amazing.
  • krystlpierce
    krystlpierce Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Asylum is the second set of Insanity DVDs that just came out last year. It looks way scary! My Insanity is in the mail and I should have it in a few days :) I can't wait! I'll post my before and afters when I finish!
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Yes I did :)

Here is a link to my results with it along with P90X and Asylum :)
    http://youtu.be/nTefXPYEY7E
  • Evotchka
    Evotchka Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    bump I'm starting this soon!
  • adrianamichelle18
    Options
    I haven't tried insanity yet but Im on my last week of 30 day shred and love it!! It's a great workout & def gets you results..
  • Sherrygunnabefit88
    Options
    :bigsmile: Im currently in month 2 of insanity, my body is sore but I just keep diggin deep. I haven't lost weight> fingers are still crossed> but I have lost inches. I don't follow the eating plan, I just try to eat healthy. Also I have to say I love Insanity, great workout! My plan is to finish this round and then start Asylum+shakeology.
  • MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    All you got to know about insanity is that you WILL fail! You will fail and then you will fail again BUT you willl fail less and less and you will make progress! Even the people in the videos take breaks during it.
    I'm starting Insanity again April 1st as soon as I finish Turbofire.
  • epurucker82
    epurucker82 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Started on the 1st of the month and have taken 8 inches of my body...it's nuts but it works.
  • alwinkler
    alwinkler Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am on my 2nd month of Insanity & I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! I have P90X waiting for me in the wings as well! I use Shakeology EVERYDAY and there is nothing else that compares to it!!! In the first month I lost 12 lbs and 8 inches total so far!! What's really important is knowing what your health & fitness goals are and having the support system to keep you motivated, encouraged and keep you accountable so you can reach and more than likely exceed the goals you've set for yourself!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!