Hello!

Options
My name is Maggie and I am 22 years old. I didn't consider myself terribly out of shape...and then I went to Peru and tried to hike up a mountain, it was only about a 20 minutes hike and I felt like I couldn't do it. I was so embarrassed. I'm just looking to get in to better shape maybe go from my 135 pounds to around 120. But mostly just to feel better and healthier. I've wanted to get into shape for a long time but always seem to lose motivation. So hopefully I can stay motivated here!

Replies

• jeannie1018
    jeannie1018 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I can relate to that kinda. I have never been tiny but never felt like I was in bad shape. Now I have a seriously active 2 year old and she runs me ragged! Im looking to lose some weight and just get to feeling better. And be able to keep up with her! Feel free to add me! (:
  • Sillylolly
    Options
    Hi there. Feel free to add me!
  • Alcoria
    Alcoria Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    hey i can kind of relate too ive got 3 girls all under the age of 5. im exaughsted an hour after they get up :P feel free to add me, we all could use some or more motivation.
  • fabmtnmama
    Options
    Hi! My name is Valerie (Val) & today is my 1st day on MFP :-) Rocking on 39 & soon to be FAB FORTY in May! I have A LOT of weight I want to lose....too many diets, too many times trying, but never giving up. I am determined to make it happen THIS YEAR! I'm an island gal who loves to eat! I signed up for my 1st marathon in Honolulu at the end of the year & will cross the finish line with 1 of my besties & fitness warriors.