I'm New

Options
Hi I am to this site and I am looking for weight loss friend who will help me stay on track and I will do the same for them. We can lose together.

Replies

• kristyar
    kristyar Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm new too. Need some sort of community for support. I'm 33 and I have 100 lbs to lose but I am taking it 10 at a time. I've been married for 2 years and my goal is to lose weight so I can feel better and look better but also to start a family and have a healthy pregnancy.

I have joined the Metabolic Research Center and have lost some weight, then gained it back, now trying to get back on track.
    How does MFP community work?
  • AKidNamedScooter
    Options
    Hello! i've been on the site for a view months now and I'd love to help you out. It's nice to have encouragement and positivity around you :-)
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    You can start at the "Groups" section of MFP and search for groups that interest you (new moms, people in your state/city, runners, college students, Zumba lovers, people with certain medical conditions, etc.) You will find lots of people with similar interests and goals to befriend. Then you can try the "Find Members" section if you would like friends in your area specifically. Hope this helps!
  • jademh
    jademh Posts: 94
    Options
    I'm new too! :) I will add you as a friend! Best of luck with your goals! :)
  • Love the way you are taking responsibility for your upcoming pregnancy...A sure sign you will be a great mom. I trained people who lost 100 plus and trust me you can do it. Call on me anytime for support!
  • Rockstar_sister
    Rockstar_sister Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I, too, have over 100 pounds to lose and I know it will be a long journey! I am willing to support you if you ware willing to support me!! Add me as a friend and you will see!!

:) I love this website/app and I WILL succeed this time!!
  • Annmarie49
    Options
    happy if you want to add me.
    I joined 2 wks ago, great loss last week but nothing this week.
    MFP friends def help keep me focused
  • MrsD15
    MrsD15 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well. I'm also 33 years of age and I want to lose at least 40 lbs. I gained all my weight when I was pregnant with my beautiful little girl. She is now about to be 17 months and I have no excuse to be over weight. I want to be happy with my own body so now I'm on it. I lost 55lbs before and I know I can do it again. I would love to be your friend.