Need some friends..

Options
I think encouragement is exactly what I need to keep this up and I am hoping to meet a few friends on here that are in the same boat. Add me?

Replies

• rondua82
    Options
    Hi :) i saw your post and decided to answer. I'm new here and also hoping to meet people who will help me to stay motivated. Ans vice versa, of course. So, add me if you want :)
  • emmamcblain
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. It'd be great to support each other! :)
  • jools22
    Options
    add me too this is my third week..
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Ooo ooo ooo! Pick me! Pick me!

Seriously, anyone can feel free to add me as a friend!
  • jools22
    Options
    you can add me also ive only been on this site 3 weeks we can all help each other
  • meljeanand
    Options
    This is my first day:) Found this app on my blackberry!!! Feel free to add me.
  • kristyar
    kristyar Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I need some friends too! Have no idea how this all works but add me! I am 33, in Arkansas. 87 lbs to lose!
  • kristyar
    kristyar Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    How do I get my little tickler to show on my posts?
  • BHKLEIN
    BHKLEIN Posts: 104
    Options
    Anyone can add me as a friend: I just started today. Have to get rid of a good 40lbs from baby. UGH! Can always use extra motivation! :)
  • GORDLEY101
    Options
    I am in my second week of using MFP and I could definatley use some motivation .. add me as a friend and we can do this together! SHARING TIPS AND RECIPIES WOULD BE AWSOME! THANKS:smile:
  • eleanorb21
    Options
    Hi guys! please feel free to add me too, i've just joined up again and would love to find some friends on here to chat to so we can help motivate each other :) I'm currently studying nutrition, so while I (obviously! :) ) still have LOTS to learn, I do have some good tips and bits and pieces that i'm happy to share :)
  • daisy51981
    daisy51981 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. So far I've lost 14 lbs since January 4th. I wish everyone the best of luck on their weight loss journey. :happy:

15569593.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jenni128
    jenni128 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would love to have more friends! Please add me anyone who would like support or wants to give it out!! I have been on here and I haven't really committed. I would really like to start, I have a cruise that is hanging over my future, and I don't want to wear a one piece again!! Please add!