MY PANTS ARE TOO BIG!

Options
After working hard for a good month and a half almost....my pants are starting to fall right off!
Not yet to the point where I need to run out and buy new one but to the point where a belt is necessary in order to keep my professional appearance at work!
WHOOOOOOOOO!

Replies

• acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    It's a great feeling right? I've gone down almost 2 sizes. I'm wearing a belt on all my pants right now because they all fall off. I need to buy new pants, but I want to wait - I'd like to get to 40lbs before I buy new pants...
  • normh545
    normh545 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    i have all new cloths
  • Hyperspace
    Options
    Great!! Now, what you need to do is buy some smaller pants and get rid of the big ones.

This helps prevent backsliding, because you'll have nothing to wear if you regain weight. I call it "cutting off the escape route". :smile:
  • YcatsFursworth
    YcatsFursworth Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Great!! Now, what you need to do is buy some smaller pants and get rid of the big ones.

This helps prevent backsliding, because you'll have nothing to wear if you regain weight. I call it "cutting off the escape route". :smile:

I HAVE to do this this time! last time I keep my "big girl pants" around and I put them on one day because the others were dirty and not right for the day (atleast that's what I told myself...) and I never went back to the smaller ones :( going to this time though! ^^
  • epurucker82
    epurucker82 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have that problem but it's getting expensive so I'm going to wait longer this time to buy smaller sizes. Going to have to get a belt too. It seems the butt always get's baggy first...I hate that but whatcha gonna do....right??
  • hocchiline
    Options
    Buying new pants and clothes in general is definitely in the future!!
    Just need to lose about 10 more pounds and then I should be buying more clothes.
    I have been saving up so I have a good chunk set aside already for when I am ready to hit the stores and spend that monayyyy! :happy:
  • Missklara
    Missklara Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    i can't wait for my pants to fall! :laugh:
    those that are not elastic are pretty loose already, but i'll wait and wear belt before buying new clothes!
    congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!