I eat like a man...

Options
As I am sitting here enjoying my wonderful lunch which consist of: 7 oz of Beef Sirloin Tip Steak Thin and a potato (boiled, in skin, with a dash of salt and a lil drizzle of butter) - I couldn't help but think "Holly *kitten*, I eat like a man" !!!

Interesting enough when ever I tried in the past to "eat like a girl" and watch very closely what I ate - because I was "dieting" - I was never successful at weight loss...

Just one of those things to ponder on, I guess...

Replies

• exacerbe
    exacerbe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I just like to eat =)
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    I just like to eat =)

It is a most!!! isn't it?
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    LOL! Before my husband and I started MFP, he'd order a salad and I'd get meat and potatoes and if anyone other than the waiter would bring it out they'd always give us our food backward ;-) So now that we are both counting...I have the meat with a side salad and he still has a salad. Guess I eat like a man too!
  • paul121703lilly
    Options
    As I am sitting here enjoying my wonderful lunch which consist of: 7 oz of Beef Sirloin Tip Steak Thin and a potato (boiled, in skin, with a dash of salt and a lil drizzle of butter) - I couldn't help but think "Holly *kitten*, I eat like a man" !!!

Interesting enough when ever I tried in the past to "eat like a girl" and watch very closely what I ate - because I was "dieting" - I was never successful at weight loss...

Sounds like a little bit of heaven!!!!!!!!!!! So jealous! I would love that right about now! I just ordered a half sandwich and veggie soup .. BOOOO!! LOL
  • chachita7
    Options

Sounds like a little bit of heaven!!!!!!!!!!! So jealous! I would love that right about now! I just ordered a half sandwich and veggie soup .. BOOOO!! LOL

We should trade nutrition facts after you are done eating - see how off I am, lol
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    My coworkers get offended when I called Lean Cuisines "chick food"
  • DirtbikeGal
    DirtbikeGal Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    If you are burning alot of calories in your workouts you should eat like a man. I do p90x and lift heavy along with Insanity for cardio. Trust me I eat like a man. 3 500 calorie meals and 2 200 calorie snacks. I eat lean meats, dairy, complex carbs, fruits and veggies. Every meal has 6-8oz of meat. Why would anyone want to diet at 1000 calories a day....I dont get it....i love to eat!
  • chachita7
    Options
    did it again... 1/4 white chicken, veggies, n potatoes.... I am in love with food...