Jillian Michaels 30 day shred

Options

Replies

• Leah_R
    Leah_R Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yup, i got the dvd and im starting tomorrow. good luck!
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    My back got ripped! It's great actually for toning upper body especially! Give it a bash! I love it as a supplementary workout! Especially when short on time! x
  • vickyraetownsend
    Options
    Wow, you are all doing so well :-)
    I really hope it works, I love doing it. I thought today this doesn't hurt, sat down and I was in so much pain down my thighs haha.
    Add me guys, I love hearing how well people are doing, it's a real inspiration :-)
  • LavaDoll
    LavaDoll Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    After reading about this for the past few days, and seeing impressive before and after, I am off to pick this up from movie stop NOW. Starting this evening. Let us share notes!
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just did day 10 of 30 ds on level two. I have pictures from day six in my profile pictures section. Feel free to send me a add! Also I track it as "circuit" exercise. Someone else suggested that to me when I started 30ds
  • bcsrule
    bcsrule Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I've tried it but it just kills my knees.
  • vickyraetownsend
    Options
    I definitely felt it. Its amazing though, and the amount of calories you lose in just 20/25 minutes is amazing :-)
  • sallunia
    sallunia Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just started as well. Today was Day 2 on Level 1. How long are you suppose to stay on Level 1?
  • Hey :-)
    I started the 30 day shred with Juillian Michaels today, and I just wondered if there was anybody on here doing it as well?
    If anybody wanted to talk about how they are finding it? Any results?
    Also when you record your exercise, what do you guys put as the 20 minute workout session under?

There are plenty of groups on here for people that are also doing it. I myself am going to start it Monday morning. I tried to start it this week but going out of town forced me to stop. I was confused how to log it myself but when I asked people replied saying they log it as Circuit Training. My friend just started level 2 a few days ago and after finishing level 1 she had already lost 5.5 lbs and almost 7 inches - I'm amazed because she still has level 2 & 3 to get through.

Everyone on here is extremely nice and helpful - if you ever need anything just ask. Feel free to add me if you need support :) Good luck in your journey and keep up the hard work - it will pay off.
  • CarrieAnne22
    CarrieAnne22 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    My co-workers & I all just started it on the 7th. Tonight will be my 3rd time doing. So far it's kicking my butt, but since that's what I want it to o, I'm loving it! We've been logging it as 20 minutes of circuit training, general. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • mcljess
    mcljess Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I was just looking into it today, I think I'll give it a go. When are you starting?
  • cerrajean
    cerrajean Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm starting on Monday 2/13 - anyone who wants to start then and work through it together- ADD ME!

My planned format is going to be 10 days on each level, m-f for 2 weeks each. You probably don't have to stick to the same schedule as me, but that's what I'm doing. :)
  • PinkTreacle
    PinkTreacle Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi I've just started also & really want to try & stick at it lol!
    Add me if ya like :-)
  • carramel0705
    carramel0705 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday...today was day #2 Level 1 for me & I HATE HER...LOL!!!!!!!! I will LOVE Her when I see results tho!

on day 2 level 1 here as well
  • vickyraetownsend
    Options
    I just started as well. Today was Day 2 on Level 1. How long are you suppose to stay on Level 1?

I heard it was ten days per level, is that right?
  • MsJoyceNTX
    Options
    I'm on Day 6! Should be called 30 days of torture! But I love it!
  • vickyraetownsend
    Options
    Absolutely loving this topic I've created, added so many of you guys, nice to know i'm not the only one out there doing this :-)
  • jjblogs
    jjblogs Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I've tried it but it just kills my knees.

I have horrible knees, but I tried the 30ds barefoot, and cannot believe the difference with my knee pain. It's almost non-existent! Would have never believed it. Might give it a shot. A rebounder also does wonders...:)
  • viclsmith
    viclsmith Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just ordered mine from Amazon but have not received it yet. Would love to be buddies when mine arrives.
  • PinkTreacle
    PinkTreacle Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've just done level 1 day 2 & feels like my legs are jelly lol!
    I dread to think what level 2&3 are like aaaaargh :)