my progress-35lbs lost

Options
I'm still working on a better me but I have lost 35 lbs so far and wanted to share some pics. But I don't know how to add pics...LOL I changed my profile pic to show the pics I was going to post here. If anyone can tell me how to post them here I will add them :)

I started tracking cals and working out at the end of May 2011. I haven't followed any special program or anything. I try my best to eat right but I have bad days just like everyone else. I try to work out 3 to 4 days a week. I don't eat after 8pm if I can help it. I cut out soda for the most part. I try to stay away from sweeties (it's SO hard!). I have some Jillian dvd's, Turbo Jam, Biggest loser work outs, Pilates...I get bored to easy! lol

But when I started out I mostly walked 1 to 2 miles for a work out. I did some Turbo Jam here and there. Any questions let me know :)

Replies

• jmorrisof2
    jmorrisof2 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    How long did it take you? How many calories are you eating each week and are you eating back your exercise calories? I ask because I am getting frustrated. I have been about the same and am working hard. Trying not to give up. Thanks for posting.
  • jatiger83
    jatiger83 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I started at the end of May 2011. I'm currently eating 1350 calories. Someday I eat back my workout calories and other days I don't. I normally workout at the end of the day, after dinner. So I tend to leave some caloires on the table so to speak.
  • jatiger83
    Options
    Ok I finally found a how to post pics...i created a photobucket but I still can't get the pic to show up...any help?

progress12.jpg
  • brianward81
    brianward81 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    progress12.jpg

Think you just have to have the IMG in lower case, here's hoping...

progress12.jpg
  • jatiger83
    Options
    Ahhh I didn't even think to try that! Lol thanks for helping! :)
  • rocketmouse
    rocketmouse Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Congratulations :D you look great
  • CDresp
    CDresp Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Keep pushing. You WILL get there!!! Looking great!
  • jatiger83
    Options
    Thank you everyone :) I will get there! we will all get there! :)
  • juliebunz
    juliebunz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! U inspire me, keep at it girl!
  • eagle_01
    Options
    Well done! You look great.
  • Jan0707
    Jan0707 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You're doing great. I'm hoping to be there some day.
  • jatiger83
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm hoping tomorrow's weigh in puts me at 40 lbs lost! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!