NSV! 4 miles

Options
I ran 4 miles straight today!!!

Replies

• ginalclark
    Options
    Great job!!! I know how tough it is as I am trying to get stronger with running myself! Keep at it! I am slow, but I am getting there. I ran about 95% of 6.60 miles today!!
  • garn1232
    Options
    HAHA, i am slow. It took 45 minutes...but it is much better than the 2.2 miles i started at in January.
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    *high five*
  • eileencorry
    Options
    *high five*
  • stitchinggirl
    Options
    Great job!
  • memcd911
    memcd911 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    LOOOOVE NSVs!!! Good job!
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Great accomplishment!
  • Homer3D
    Homer3D Posts: 318
    Options
    Awesome work. Don't worry about your pace. It is actually better to start slower to prevent injury. As you get better you will naturally get faster.
  • cvanbeek
    cvanbeek Posts: 107
    Options
    Thats awesome I'm still working on 1 mile, I've done it once :)
  • Corryn78
    Corryn78 Posts: 215
    Options
    oh geez, it takes me an hour and 15 minutes to run 4 miles. WTG...that is an awesome accomplishment. Lots of hard work.
  • Rayman233
    Rayman233 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thumbs Up !!!!! Great job
  • tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    That's great ! and quite the accomplishment, I too am trying to run... can almost run 1 full mile without stopping now.... I do 3-6 on a reg basis but can't do it without walking for 30sec every half mile or so....

I started Dec 1 and working on it
  • Julianne8104
    Julianne8104 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great Job!!
  • yoli830
    Options
    Congratulations! That's a great accomplishment, and I think your time is great! You're only going to keep getting better and faster, and look how far you've come just since January! NSVs are the BEST in my opinion! I'm about ready to throw my scale away lol. Keep up the great work :)
  • garn1232
    Options
    Thats awesome I'm still working on 1 mile, I've done it once :)
    you will get there!!
  • garn1232
    Options
    That's great ! and quite the accomplishment, I too am trying to run... can almost run 1 full mile without stopping now.... I do 3-6 on a reg basis but can't do it without walking for 30sec every half mile or so....

I started Dec 1 and working on it

Good work!!! 3-6 Holy Crap!!
  • krea4
    krea4 Posts: 1,814 Member
    Options
    Good job! :smile: It's not how far or how fast but that you are running that counts.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    ****WARNING****

Four miles will turn into a 10K. A 10K will turn into a half marathon. A half marathon will tempt you into a full marathon.

Soon you will have an uncontrollable addiction.

It's true. Running is addictive. You heard it from me first.

Congrats! It's an accomplishment no one can take from you.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Can't wait until I can be able do that! I started running about 3 weeks or so ago. I can only do 2 miles straight without stopping. I'm trying to get up to the point so that I can enter a 5K!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!