Girl seeking men's help: How do you get CUT?

Options
I love the muscle that I have but the only problem is that it's covered by fat. I think I have a relatively high body fat percentage (I calculated it myself about a year ago, it may be completely off, who knows? I will ask my gym to check tomorrow). All I know is I don't want to lose my muscle but I definitely don't want to be packing on more fat. I want real definition! I do High Intensity Interval Training for cardio... and I strength train and take whey protein after. But are there any other tips that I'm not aware of? >_> What kind of foods should I look to eat? Is it okay to be going over my recommended protein?

Replies

• Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Small calorie deficit minimizes muscle loss while dieting, as does lifting and adequate protein intake. 1 gram of protein per every pound of lean body mass. Also 0.3 grams of fat per pound of total body mass. Be patient, it takes time.
  • thesuperchunk
    Options
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/topicoftheweek88.htm

This is a good article, pretty much covers it.

I'm losing muscle mass for sure right now so I"m trying to do better with my protein.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    obviously lower body fat % so you just have to keep dieting lifting heavy while eating a lot of protein