0 Calorie beverages?

Options
What are your favorite 0 calorie beverages? Other than water the ONLY beverage I've been able to find with 0 calories, 0 sugar, 0 sodium and 0 carbs is Skinny Water, which I absolutely LOVE (I could drink more than five bottles a day of this stuff!). I am wondering if there are any other beverages out there (other than water) that have similar nutritional content?

Replies

• lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Sobe Lifewater the 0 calorie ver. and Vitamin Water Zero.
    oh they do have sugar but it's small. under 1 g I think
  • AirCircleI
    AirCircleI Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Rooibos and other herbal teas - make them hot and then chill them for a nice refreshing 0 calorie drink that is more interesting than water.
  • WhiteRaven
    WhiteRaven Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Coke Zero, sprite zero, Nestea Zero

all zero calories, not sure about the rest of it tho :)

Coke and sprite zero have asparatame, and the Nestea zero is made with Splenda!

Cheers
  • christibam
    christibam Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Sparkling ICE. They have tons of flavors from pineapple coconut, banana, strawberry kiwi, pink grapefruit, etc.
  • orchidsand
    Options
    I have to confess if given a choice I always go with water....but since I cannot chose that I like herbal teas such as the mints or Afrlcan Red Bush (rooibus) & ginger.
  • rachelpries
    rachelpries Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    This isn't zero calorie but minimal calorie and replaces electrolytes. Takes drinking water to a new level and adds a nice change. I drink 6 liters of water a day. I was thrilled to discover this:

Slice one cucumber, orange and lemon
    Place them in a pitcher
    Fill with filtered water

Continue to replace the water you use.

I make a new pitcher each day but if you drink less water it could last you a couple of days. Remember many of the zero calorie drinks on the market contain ingredients that may harm your body in the long term just like the extra pounds.
  • leonna125
    Options
    This isn't zero calorie but minimal calorie and replaces electrolytes. Takes drinking water to a new level and adds a nice change. I drink 6 liters of water a day. I was thrilled to discover this:

Slice one cucumber, orange and lemon
    Place them in a pitcher
    Fill with filtered water

Continue to replace the water you use.

I make a new pitcher each day but if you drink less water it could last you a couple of days. Remember many of the zero calorie drinks on the market contain ingredients that may harm your body in the long term just like the extra pounds.

That sounds delicious and so refreshing! Definitely going to give it a try :)
  • raystark
    raystark Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    0 calories
    Diet Rite Pure Zero Diet Cola Soda:

0 carbs
    0 caffeine
    0 sodium