JILLIAN MICHAELS

Options
Looking for more friends who are doing or who are about to start Jillian's 90 Day Body Revolution. I am on Day 3 tomorrow...I would love more friends/support from others doing this program! Thanks!

Replies

• oneder080
    oneder080 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    HI, I just started today. Your welcome to add me. Does the soreness go away by the 3rd day?!

oops i just saw Jillian.. Im doing the 30 day torture video.. but your still welcome to add me :)
  • BaileyBoo13524
    BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Lol I have to say that I feel that I am at an intermediate/partially advanced fitness level so I did Day 1 and most of the moves were fairly simple for me so I did what she said and added weights and plyo into the squats...girl I'm STILL sore from Day 1! Day 2 was better and I'm looking forward to the cardio break tomorrow that's for sure!!
  • oneder080
    oneder080 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I guess Im more outta shape then I thought! Im fine doing Just dance and Zumba but this really put a hurting on me! I was only using soup cans as weights! (just got some this afternoon) My muscles are such wusses!
  • BaileyBoo13524
    BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    It will get easier don't give up :)
  • Whitetail24
    Whitetail24 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Ordered it last week but haven't received it yet, the wife and are doing it together. Can't wait.
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I love her DVD. I am working through a few that I have first then will get the Body revolution. I am doing Ripped in 30. I lost 25 inches on 2 rounds of 30 Day Shred. I have a few others I want to do as well. I'd love to be friends see how you do if you are doing unbelievably well I might be tempted to start it sooner. :)
  • clarebrad
    clarebrad Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    boo hoo, only shipping overseas for at least 6 months:(