laughing cow cheese

Options
simple question.. what do you do with it? what do you put it on? i bought some just don't know what to do with it lol

Replies

• ldalbello
    ldalbello Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I put it in an egg white omelet with salsa. Yum
  • AngC333
    Options
    I LOVE it on veggies!!!! Carrots especially!!!
  • ChristyU74
    ChristyU74 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I eat mine as a snack with Special K Multi-grain crackers. I added it once on baked chicken with pesto, and that wasn't bad either!
  • JersryGirl31
    Options
    I eat it as a snack.
  • Cathyvil
    Cathyvil Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I haven't bought it in awhile but I used to use it as a spread for sandwiches. Also, I agree. It's really good with eggs.
  • Cordy1228
    Cordy1228 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I use it on sandwiches, mostly. Like on a turkey wrap instead of mayo or hummus. Or on an english muffin egg sandwich instead of a slice of cheese.

I've also spread it on Triscuit Thin Crisps, for a snack. YUM.

I tried making alfredo sauce with it once, but it sucked. (I'm not ruling out user error though.)
  • sueshelton
    Options
    Melt it with cooked spinach to make creamed spinach. Delicious.
  • lilac67
    lilac67 Posts: 311
    Options
    laughingcow.com and hungrygirl.com both have lots of ideas to use the cheese wedges, even one for a low cal fettucini alfredo.
  • issyfit
    issyfit Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I like it in scrambled eggs, rolled up in turkey slices, and on whole grain crackers. I just bought some blue cheese flavored Laughing Cow that was in a discount bin, not sure what I will do with it.
  • sassyt1206
    Options
    i toast a lenders whole wheat bagel thin and spread it on there...
  • sarahbetherck
    sarahbetherck Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I am eating it RIGHT NOW on some crackers :-) Yum.
  • T1gerLily
    Options
    I eat it by itself or with crackers...Never tried it with eggs before. May have to try it now. =)
  • sweetie1975
    sweetie1975 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I spread it on whole grain rye crisp bread...I love it. The flavor I have the most is garlic and herbs.
  • Michele7091
    Michele7091 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Spread it on crackers or dip fresh veggies in it as a snack.

Added to eggs or omlets.

As far as recipes...I usually add several triangles in my pasta bake to make it nice and creamy but my FAV recipe using it is Chicken Cordon Bleu. Pound the chicken thin and spread the cheese on the chicken, add a slice of low-fat ham, roll it up, secure with a toothpick, dip in egg whites and breadcrumbs and bake. So YUMMY!!!
  • MistressOfHate
    Options
    I use it on a veggie burger instead of mayo and a slice of cheese. I love laughing cow.
  • Emily_Katherine
    Options
    Spread it on wraps and sandwiches instead of cheese and mayo, put it on a bagel instead of cream cheese, use it as a dip for crackers.
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    i use the weight watchers cheese wedges. it's the same thing, just cheaper. i use it on/in everything i want cheese. even made grilled cheese with it. love it.
  • junyr
    junyr Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Eat it straight from the foil, and lick the foil before you throw it away.
  • Rielyn
    Rielyn Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to laughing cow cheese. I eat it by itself, on crackers, spread on sandwiches instead of mayo etc. I make grilled chicken breasts and melt some of it on top with a bit of bbq sauce (so good!!) put it omelets, I could eat it with anything really!!